Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
CONGRATS :) 🤗 where did Sary go? :( Welll, congrats to Anita & Phatty for your 2nd gallery :) wohooo. ! partyyy timeee. 🥳You both are my inspirations! Love your creations, coloring's, styles,and everything about your shop! :) The banner is amazing yaar :) Its beautiful, loved the blending & coloring :)  Hope you oepn many more guys & update jaldi :)!

-Monaaa. 🤗
Edited by idreamaboutyou - 12 years ago
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATULATIONS SP ON SHOP #2<333

MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!  I'M SO PROUD OF ALL 3 OF U!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DEDICATION AND HARDWORK AND  LOVE FOR THE CRAFT OF SIGGIE/AVI MAKING!! ILY 3!! U ROCK AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR DOES ALWAYS BE U!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
TASHU❤️

P.S. NEW BANNER IS SEXY<33
P.S What happened to Sary??😕
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulationson your 2nd shop! I am soo soo soo happy for both of you <3 I think you're fab and you're creations are marvelous and perfect! I hope you open tons and tons of more shops!

I'm so eager to see your creations..hope you update soon!! I'm sure they're going to be PERFECT :)

I love the effort and hard work you put into making each and every one of your sigs and avi's and that truly reflects in your work. It makes your work perfect and outstanding! I've always been a fan of your work and I'm extremely proud of it!

WOW I lovee the banner <3 it's soo beautiful :) omgosh I can't wait to see your update lol

Yaaayyy!!
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S

🥳

loooking forward for your new update

senorita
Edited by -.Aisha.- - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SHIT MAN! 4th pagee :( Oh wells :)

~CONGRATULATIONS~
WOHOOO! youre on your 2nd shop!!! I am so happy for you guys. You both are just AMAZINGG and so talented! im your biggest fan 😳 tehee. i hope this shop is successful and im looking forward to seeing all your BEAUTIFUL creations from both of you! i cant wait for the 1st updatee! jaldi update kar 😆 love you both <33

PS. lovely banner 😳 
PPS. im so happy to see my name there 😳😆 i feel especial :$ tehee. im always here for you guys and ill always support you 😳 muaahh <33

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATULATIONS!

dearest pagal duo, you guys have some of the most innovative creations on IF...alot of people are inspired from you, know that...
Anitaji and Phattyji you guys are the sweetest KaJenians I've ever met (along w/ sary, adi, javi) ! I love how we can put our DMG drama to a side and just be friends, I think thats what makes most people jealous😎 We are who we are
One day I wish I can write a lamba sa, essay type comment for you guys or anyone but words feelings dont translate into words so easily for me.  I love you and I hope you know that and feel that! I consider you a friend before anything and I hope our dosti lasts for a long time and not just on IF. 
So dearest girls, I finally congo you guys for shop 2, lakh lakh badhaiyan aur khubkamyaabi paao iss shop ko leke ;) I want you guys to grow as creators and spread your jadoo everywhere. 
Love you guys loads
-phangurl #1

Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations girls on your new shop may you have many shops in future. you girls are immensely talented looking forward to see the amazing work<3
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
btw where is our surprise
you guys said new shop and surprise
so where is🤔

senorita
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Congoz on opening ur new shop Anita and Phatty !!!
I simply love and adore ur creations !!!
Best of luck for thz shop !!!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Comgratz on your new shop! :)