Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMFKSGGG!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GALLERY I will comment in detail phir kabhi but I didn't wanna miss out from commenting on the first page :D YAYAYAYYAYAYAY. BTW the banner looks HOTTT!!! I LOVE YOU PEANUTS!! GREAT JOB MUAHHH <333

Edited by gia.khan - 12 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVE πŸ˜ƒ 

OK Sorry for commenting after so long! But I reserved...I promised and I am here πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations guys!! πŸ€— πŸ₯³ Number 2 already!! You guys are on a roll...Aaah!! More fabulous creations on the way..I can't wait πŸ˜ƒ 

I am sure you all have a long way to go... Good luck and you guys always have my best wishes for everything πŸ€— 

I request IPKKND creations..I don't even have to request I think b/c Anu might herself just go crazy on them πŸ˜†

Love you guys...❀️ ❀️ πŸ€—

Keep Rocking...
Edited by dua_44ever - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
reserved
edit:
Congratulations!
#2 already!? :O :D

I am so damn angry with the 2 of you. Kinne lazy ho?! :O main kam lazy πŸ˜ƒ cz im editting, soon! kinni acchhi hoon naa main!? πŸ˜ƒ
HAHA.
ok, you guys reached your #2 pretty quickk, LLOLL, considering how less you updated in #1, nahi? arey seriouslyy!! log 4587458965412563 updates kar ke bhi nahi paunhachte next shop tak! For eg: -_AfridiMalik_-
^^she's a Biatchhh by the way 😳 surprise sigs de diya karo, toh sahi rahegi, warna she can be a wild female dog at times!!! 😳 😳
Sacchiii!!! =P
Acha khair, now, the banner 😲 HAYE. gorgeousnesss man!!!! Kisne banaya? PhattyG?! 😲 bauhat bauhat bauhat gorgeous che, sachii ☺️ :P * aapki influence abhi se hi hone lagi hai ;] *
BTW, as already stated, i LOVE and respect you guys for being so open to ALL phanjodis! :D thats the way to be! :D me believes in it too! 😎 creativity main NO COMPROMISE! πŸ˜ƒ
im pretty sure, ull get bombarded with requests once you open HAHA

AnitaJii, aapka stuff bhii bauhat sundarr hai 😳 bauhat zyada, u seem so smooth with everything u make, im a PHAN! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up you two, Reeno loves you! πŸ€—

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAILAAA!! Shop no.2...wohooo
My two lovelies...congratulations to you! πŸ€— I ij so happy of juuu both :D Your cheche & hubby feels so prouddd of juuu!! 😳
This is just the beginning,I know there are many many more shops to come <33
Keep rocking your dukaaan and beautify it with your uber beautiful creations babies!
You know you both rock and are unique in your own way ^__^
I love love your work and will always do for its sincerity and simplicity.
Oh & I kinda feel honored to see my name in the Inspirations list 🀣 I don't know how I inspire you because I hardly like my stuff :| And its not worth getting inspired either :P << LMFAO But still Thankies to juuu ☺️
And ofcourse the bannnerrr

Eeeksss ajdkjhdkfjebhehukjf :| I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT 😍 I see Rani..Sallu..Anushka..Sonam..Shahid...haila...as if you dedicate this shop to me LMAO I kid :P

Congratulations again 😳 and Keep rocking!!! Can't wait to see more and more updates from you <33
I LOVE YOU WIFEY & JANAAA! 😳
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on urz 2nd gall bacchazπŸ€—
priya185 thumbnail
congrats
btw i thought sary was part of this shop too? :s
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love love love your banner guys!

Congrats on the second shop and keep up the amazing workkk! <3 Edited by Preeti_285 - 12 years ago
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH TERI! Sary kahan chali gaye? *dramatic indian drama music* NAHIII!
 [In the meantime]

CONGO SHONGO on your new gallery ladies! You both are super talented and I'm sure you know that from the SOOO MANY phans you have regulary visiting and spamming your gallery demanding updates πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you guys finish this quickly (by means of updating VERY VERY VERY often, not spamming πŸ˜†)
and you have a bajillion more to come! Very happy for you!

P.S. Im loving the Bollywood eshtyle banner. Looking great. Question, who is that on the right of Rani?
I love it since I like 99% of the people on it. More importantly, its very well made 😳

Lots and lots of love.
Edited by Fari.Kashian - 12 years ago