Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Request to the three musketeers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I do not like the upcoming La reform track . I hope CV's do not stretch it too far. Strictly Speaking she should be thrown away from the house quickly.
Instead they should kick start Arnav-Khushi live in relationship track ,soon.

I think maybe la reform track may later lead to Arnav - Khushi live in track . As during her reformation therapy ,Arnav will find that Khushi is the type of girl that nani Would like . Also MAYBE ,arnav willalso find about Shyam babu intention ,thus 2 solid reason to bring khushi .

Whatever be the upcoming tracks ,i m hoping for more Arnav khushi moments . Tonight Cupboard scene was awesome . I hope from Monday onwards CV may provide us with Regular Arnav-Khushi interactions ,& not same old flashbacks. . Even if it means shyam locking himself inside a box to prevent Khushi to spot him. BTW it is strange khushi has gone for raizada house 3 to 4 times ,but has not spotted a single photo of Shyam .

And ya about my letter ,Arnav bhai ,please go easy on khushi . I mean whenever you catch her ,you are always either clutching or twisting her arm . Maybe dharmendra use to woo Hema ji with same stunts but in this world of women empowerment it does not workLOLLOL . Please brush your soft skills before next time you meet khushi ,else whatever positive dreams she may be having will also change into anger.

And Khushi ji ,arnav is not a man eating tiger ,that whenever you see him you are reminded of PT usha . You may have been fastest lucknowite ,but why don't you use this skill in front of perverts like Shyam .

And shyam babu ,you actually broke all record of pervertisim . I have not heard a single fictional character of great Indian television show actually saying in front of his wife "Hamara ek se dil thode na bharta hai " . My god ,even Ranjit (retro villain)  would have been ashamed before your skills.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyattitudeCinderella100sun2011-Ms.Minion-LOLitaPawarFebruaryFlower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request to the three musketeers" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hilarious! 
I have not heard a single fictional character of great Indian television show actually saying in front of his wife "Hamara ek se dil thode na bharta hai " .
ROFL

But I don't want a live in track,not that I support this reform one but if I have to choose then the latter it is.
I don't want KKG to be potrayed as a hypocrite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Hilarious! 

But I don't want a live in track,not that I support this reform one but if I have to choose then the latter it is.
I don't want KKG to be potrayed as a hypocrite.

Don't think Their live-in relationship will be  purely live-in in nature .  It is not like that they will be enacting Pure "Salaam Namaste" ,atleast not so early . Even though La is living with arnav ,they are living seperately . Khushi & Arnav don't see each other eye to eye ,how are they gonna share same room .

It will be more of Arnav mechanism of keeping a eye on Shyam & Khushi at same timr .This way he can save Khushi & her sister relationship at same time & also interact with Khushi as added bonus. However i seriously believe Arnav should take shyam in a corner & kick him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.