Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:His Gardening,Her Jalebi 1 (Parts 1-11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing alright and waiting eagerly for Monday like me after today's ME. Well, here I'm starting my first continuing story for ArHi. At first it was an OS, but I kept writing and writing and it got longer, so I decided to make it a SS. I hope you'll all enjoy reading this. 

Here goes...

His Gardening, Her Jalebi

Chapter 1

Khushi arranged the pillows perfectly on the bed as she hummed along with the music that was coming from the huge home theater set in the corner of the room. She stood there and glanced around the room to check whether everything was perfect. The bed-cover pristine, pillows arranged perfectly, the warm rug beside the bed positioned accurately, no strewn clothes or unorganized paper...she sighed, contented. She knew how much irritated Arnav got when things were not his way and he absolutely hated it if there was even a slightest bit of mismatch or disorganization in his room. 

She sat in front of the wide length mirror and started to untangle her bed hair. It was always a mess in the morning and took her repeated efforts to control the hair. That's why she hated sleeping with her hair left open. But what she can do, Arnav liked her hair open at night. And on occasions where she has braided her hair, he's gone to the extension of opening it up himself. 

He always got whatever he wanted. And she wanted whatever he wanted!

It was amazing to Khushi that how in such a short period of marriage, her short-tempered, rude, demanding and slightly mean husband has become the center of her life, her being. At times she could not believe that he was the same man whose insensitivity and almost cruel attitude had once made her call him as Laad Governor or Rakshash. Truth to be said, he's hardly changed at all. He was still the obnoxious ASR, proudly atheist, claiming to write his own future. And yet, when she thought of him, she thought of a dutiful, caring and lovable husband instead of the monster she once thought he was. 

Her deep thoughts were broken by the sound of her ringing phone. No, it was not her famous ring-tone of 'Chalo Maiya ke bhawan bhawan bhawan'. She has long since changed it on Arnav's instance. He's confessed that the first time he heard that tone he'd nearly dropped his own phone and promised her he'd never skip breakfast again if she changed the ring-tone! Well, she had to give in to that, right?

Pagaal! Stop thinking about your hubby and answer the phone! she scolded herself mildly and picked up the phone excitedly. "Yes, Jiji. How are the preparations going? Everything OK? Achcha, Jiji listen I was thinking..."

Khushi spent the next 10 minutes speaking with her sister on the phone. Today was her parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary and a huge bash was arranged for celebration. Payal has left Delhi two days back to prepare for the occasion and arrange everything perfectly. Her fianc, Aakash, has followed her like a love-stuck puppy. He was scared to ask ASR for the leave but Khushi had managed for him. Now as she put down the phone, she smiled thinking how different the two brothers were. Shaking her head, she got up from the stool and walked across the room to come out to the adjacent open area, Arnav's beloved garden.

As expected, she saw her husband examining the leaf of a Hibiscus with sharp attention, a frown on his face. He looked thoughtful for a while, took the scissor and cut the leaf. Then putting aside the scissor, he took his Blackberry and started to jot something in there solemnly. Khushi let out a giggle, she was sure he was putting "Check on Hibiscus" on his To-Do List. That was Arnav, too serious to ignore a yellow leaf on a single plant, and too busy to remember something as trivial as this.

Her giggle however didn't go unnoticed by Arnav, who seemed to have an unnerving sixth sense. He looked up to see his wife leaning against the huge French window and giggling to herself. "What!" he asked as he raised his eyebrows. Khushi shook her head, "Nothing, I was wondering how long would you be here? Don't you need to go to office? You'll be late if you don't go for shower now."

"I'm the boss, I can go anytime I like." He muttered in his usual low husky voice, but started to put away the scissor, spray can, watering can in their rightful places all the same. 

"You leave them, Jayprakash would take care." Khushi said as she saw him neatly stack away the equipment he's used. He grunted in reply, he hated other people to touch his garden. They neither understand nor appreciate the plants. He has often told Anjali when he's been asked why he insisted on doing everything with his own hand when it came to his gardens. And when he was away on trips, it was Anjali herself who took care of his garden, he trusted none else.

Remembering Anjali, his heart ached. She was deeply hurt by Shyam's actions but insisted on staying with him only. Arnav had tried a lot to make her see sense. But Anjali was adamant, she won't divorce Shyam. And she's also left Raizada mansion to shift to Mumbai with her good for nothing husband. 

Was it because of Khushi that Di left? Arnav wondered as he took the towel Khushi offered him and went into the washroom. He turned on the shower and opened the cabinet to grab his shower gel only to remember that he's used the last drop the previous day. He was halfway back to the door when he noticed the fresh bottle of familiar Adidas Ice Dive in there. A half smile appeared at his lips automatically. Does the girl ever miss a single thing?

The answer was no. Khushi was simply the perfect wife any man could want for. She was just perfect. Having Khushi in his life had solved a lot of permanent problems for him. Nani had stopped bickering about his marriage, obviously. Aakash had got the green signal now that Arnav was married. Mami could finally plan his son's wedding. Most importantly, his restless life has gotten a new dimension.

He knew his rash decision to marry Khushi was not appreciated by Anjali. Though she had said that Arnav's happiness was her happiness, Arnav knew that she was not as fond of Khushi as she was before. And he knew why. First Shyam had failed her by falling for Khushi and then Arnav had gone to the extension of marrying her. Anjali thought that she had lost the most important two person in her life to Khushi.

Arnav still loved Anjali as before and was willing to do anything for her happiness. So, he sometimes couldn't help feel a bit guilty for marrying Khushi against his sister's wish. It must've hurt her. Self defense came to him almost immediately. All his life, he's made important decisions of his life for other people. For his Di, for Nani, for a secure future of the family. Couldn't he just make one decision for himself? For his own happiness? No, he didn't regret marrying Khushi for one second. In fact, it was the best thing he's ever done for his own.

Khushi put on the Parathas on the plate along with the vegetables and a very hot mango pickle of which Arnav was very partial. She checked the plate once again and nodded satisfied. She was about to thank her Devi Maiya to make everything go perfectly when she heard the familiar voice. 

"You are still not ready? How many times do I need to tell you that as the daughter-in-law of this house you should get up early and bath and get ready for the morning prayers?"

Precap for next Part: 

Now as Arnav took the last bite from her hand, he picked up the jacket and buttoned it. "Khushi, the flight is at 6 PM, I'll be back at home by 4,30 and we'll leave by 5. Stay ready, OK? And don't forget the gifts." Khushi nodded and as he was about to go called him, "Wait! I owe you two!"

He turned back at her and tilted his head, "Do you now?"

So how was it? I hope I haven't bored you to death..*fingers crossed* Let me know if you like it or not...

PS. Those who are new readers and want PMs, please like the PM list in thread 2 of HGHJ as I won't be checking this thread for PM requests any more, hope you understand..Tongue

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by the_rain - 01 June 2012 at 5:56am

The following 493 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstar47bertSonali2288rockinggirl555JANNAVmerlialaBaisali05div2602shona_123Nasriaasda1978saarrthiispyaarbujikutty_29soundproofradhagauripansies212reflektionsfiefie0576contact.remyasanjana_kapoorhitixa.psmileystar-123snehav1999sikick34Alaynaaet_tu_achukk10wyntergraceanonymous1906iamanerdygeek89anu57Merpsheikhznaim.asushi_docdeepthi21haffyspiceangelIyamnurmsunshineswirlaayushikumarpav1977divyyasreetomchi94princessep13palemsrsZaynMalik21arshihfAnina0daydreamSwathi70ttann..LuvArshi..ocean285ea03091Gr8tymsArShi_Lover_1arshinaticsnikhishanaikdancydreamerfathimaa98addicted16suma0119shilpi28marchxyzw231mannat91simbelmaansi12kausar1219marishka.khantwinkle662Its_shailzpillowsmoon20283DiabolicAngelkp123simplyharshithastrawberry111dq123Maan2Geetsree12shuchita90diya09gagsysenorzorro12ns2095miffy56bismillah5985hp07farhacassimkashevvmpp5armadlilyattitudeManseesweetvidishalankanSapphiregujuprincez08hillySuper.womansiraniTinkJiapal89711american_desiMizhiluv angelfelly_acutie13nehaahmadmemariosivatharshiniSilvergirlDEE2803vishrutaneahakhanshaz01Urvi.SshalinikanaguMissbantuJewelsAndLaceAsmara.melovemayurMaankiMariamnIhArIkAzyanahRufatanya.dsouzaannie03realraul2307cue1sakadafipiyushiniya_s_Janki_sunshine33aminakhantbpsgd3hhlShina_srkfanxXShriyaXxPrasRaskalikijenayesha786xxxzarlish18malosersshreesskaug25aa_mnhsmaghalakshmishona16parul-fananusha.nushHaniibeemak3mesmileNibelungenlied.Aashna.freakybatCrazy4ArhiChocoBloc_12storybooksgdelena01fhussain237winchfireveds275limitlessamritabKhuarvRibelleDelCuoreWhatThe_ipkkndRita.CnabnabashwathiFarighInsanViolet125lOVENImaniac_arshishanu.amiGunMshona_sanjugmhatcherhari93Achinta97asrksrrandom94raiiGurpreet1991moonlight99oceansseaSim1234TRND86mrignayaniJuArnavsrilathaspurplepixieaminta13nupsiiicupcakezesmeralda111zo_OraTheDreamyKidLIONHEARTayeshasadshr123412345abcdefgcoolnidhinarmathabiju21cupcake1234PadduBarunHolicPriyaJoshi678Arshi200UltimateWishestokyoAsvatiDimz13ipkviewerDenaidAshgsk2405Aplihsfamiyaxtylish_zaradivya_divsSirenMitra-Deepali--Araina-Azmiihkhb17immayurfanYazzy91-sia-saavan_loverm-g19niru273Be.edgymirnaliniHonkytonkmsmarpledaffodils06mystique_girl-fullmoon-meem17crazy44niania13hiddenpearlVixenCatVsc94Chimpsybila_aromantic.chickrutu83ipkkndankTheBlueAngelsun2011Chinu5Daninamohini4uRozy77AR-kashhemvbEscapistKaushalyaFandmg_roks_antaraangel_prachizobshehilla8roohi_lovecpervaizaangelisccuteaangeldhrashteenomad.nesspremdewaaniJasleensparikhA_BAtoeditorvks11luvbugTitaliya1234BARUNODAYAvaishuusrija.singh04swat.gRandomGirlsherbetSarunArshiloverfatima2603Z_ArShi...Penknife...kohli4evernancynairrenee27Arshi1195roldc1DAlicedreamymaya45678sochanathaOnlookertogetherforeverN33MAbridgeofdreamsasumi.1.1.1.1Smileyface_SK_ApoorvaFanshypersonSienna..IPKKNDkaur92uniqueblueroseseshatreesharneil92aakriti120nav_batpri12devishreeSimz786Aahanaxx11PhoenixRadar123mitulClaraOswald.sparkle2985minimuffin86TANVI_SEXY-Chinnu-Nina90music1rsk16swetha_ch..Damsel..littlemoi-Amri-Aliya_hzsnMeetPremeerkiran255-scarlett-AdorableTrouble-Appy--veena.shona-duskprincess84-shamima-sweetygirl28FebruaryFlowerAR-ARHI_nailaSanliciousmagss24bluedreamz953iqbals4everravenheartAnvi2009amaypranaystonexneha2005desi21love_kukiLove_Mehaklazylad8-FauZi-Paro-SunriseGreencutie_mahimaHot_Indo_Chillyaycma98sun_shine_girlmistyrainsdevsumArhiDeewaniekiholopreetihere.Poonam.-bazinga-Olive_Rosesmileyhug7679inshuuGAURI29ipkkndfanforevakamalapushpagangsu-DobByDoDgeR-shagun05pepples_joyA.Hajnalkhushboo1234IronButterflySnoowfallJaveria3991..Sugar_ArHi..ranogillshalinii173_Athena_avni_barun207shikhaHot.Pink.HeelsFAYKHAN29win7Ni1234-Sanj-sikhni_snoopy84coronapsychebhaktiiifrenzyydesisweetheart9zooni.bluemalluangeldebby_11KaranShilpa:)miraareilive2laughbmtdluver..kashish..ZuzanakvarshaWater.moon_mineareeba_blossomViji79-Antu-_-Aslan-Shell16ShiningStar18NainaSengalnyxxmeenalumaasha...monsi08-Sunset-newmoon2011desigirl_VDAquaBluez17cindrella255-Zara--Alina.-Fatz---Siva--Minnie.anodaksgfanNamzzMrs.MuffinSobtiSobtiObsessionNaughtynatty-afsha-naddiya26--Nargis--26javeyEthereal-PathisomersShafootvshowfanladdoo598shybabeSenorita Sanaya.Saraa.Soulmate_Sana-.Aphrodite.-tina_1234-Destiny-Prinsesse.SuvitinselHansaNCandYlicious_Sll-Shilpa-llRiyaDuttaLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-Kina-Bigbang_GDSublimeSanaya18shabbopc_palssiva2901-JollyJabeen-themockingblue.incandescentrkapoor1382amaia...shruti...MephistoGayuArnavLyssaPierimajas0308adithyanKaShArHi_KrishiCrazyDollAnandi-chamkilli-Madhuri53mishti_17nikita_88dumasruky786serendipity.Fazila~JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF:His Gardening,Her Jalebi 1 (Parts 1-11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Index

Part 12- Part 19 - Thread 2: 

Part 20 & Onwards - Thread 3

PM List

harsh42
Sonali2288
Arhi-Sarun
T4YY4B4
rbarretto
vishruta
vmpp
salmankh1
Missbantu
Haniibee
suchita90
fhussain237
bujikutti_29
limitless
apurvafan
hiccup
123mitul
ns2095
div2602
ipkkndank
DiabolicAngel
maansi12
pansies212
siva2901
AnnieKittWatt
devisridhar
freakybat
twinkle662
143badra
veds275
Nina90
PrasRas
dumas
merliala
lil asian gal
incandescent
farhacassim
zobsheh
shiningstar47
pri12
Kiely
JANNAV
hilly
desisweetheart9
kashev
Rufa
Baisali05
crazy44
18shabbo
xXShriyaXx
strawberry111
aa_mnhs
dq123
passionalive
khushi25
desigirlx5
ChocoBloc_12
simplyharshitha
asda1978
asha...
elena01
Its_shailz
littlemoi
pillows
romantic.chick
storybooksgd
iHeartTVD
sun2011
sparkle2985
minimuffin86
moon20283
aminakhan
monsi08
namita_murti
maghalakshmi
aakriti120
Nihson
ayesha786xxx
Honkytonk
sweetvidisha
Madhuri53
gagsy
realraul2307
sreeda18
senorzorro12
aqk102
american_desi
GOLDEN23
lilyattitude
mari2095
hkhb17
sharneil92
freefalling
luv angel
ccuteaangel
shybabe
illa8
nehaahmad
mirnalini
malose
meenaluma
MrDarcyFan
sirani
sparikh
angel_60107
neahakhan
appy2011
lara3110
parul-fan
sarach
shaz01
tina_1234
dhrashtee
tanya.dsouza
sunshine33
magi11
ridhman_naila
FebruaryFlower
MaankiMariam
annie03
Yazzy91
Simz786
mahiem94
JalebiBai
Zbegum
nav_bat
murphy369
.Aashna.
pranatim
rsk16
sweet_girl234
Danina
priya_luna
aquablue17
-Fatz-
cindrella255
aangelis
aahana1
-sia-
anita_21492
Sanlicious
dusk
bluedreamz953
moon_mine
midnight.blue
niru273
sbp1971
-Vishwa-
Amri174
nyxx
MeetPremeer
iqbals4ever
savi-tan
mohini4u
BengaliWisdom
dyhardfan
Hot_Indo_Chilly
shreenithi
deeps_92
cutie_mahima
desi21
Wafa_94
Smileyface
Shell16
Aanya_taanu4evr
princess_xaini
kiran255
vrshn
Love_Mehak
lwfw
veena_rocks
lovtv
CandYlicious_MS
Minnie.
Lip-a-Licious
stillunwritten
Soulmate_Sana
jenny1000
naddiya26
26javey26
Suvi7884
NainaSengal
ilive2laugh
ruky786
stillunwritten
Deepali88
laddoo598
-Destiny-
--Nargis--
malluangel
aishi.muffin

Edited by the_rain - 06 January 2012 at 10:50am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

payalkhushisanjana_kapoorrexesnirmaldaskausar1219kashevNadine12iansomerRoses_ZaYamrignayaniThroneApplebeesamspriyanka09elena01Rita.CnehaahmadbollyrockstarMissbantuannie03_Janki_aminakhanMaankigopiMadhupal89711hillysiraniraiiNibelungenliedrsshreeparul-fan-Deepali-hkhb17desilover101Chinu5Rushitaa-sia-bridgeofdreamsEndless-LOvE_SK_kiran255dbr_kmichi-shamima-rsk16..Damsel..Simz786minimuffin86duskpri12nav_batbeenish248-Fatz-Namzznyxx-.Aphrodite.--Destiny-tinsel..Anita..tvshowfanSublimeSanayasiva2901themockingblue.

themockingblue.

IF-Sizzlerz

themockingblue.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
It was very different from the other ones
Lots of twists
Anjali not liking KhusiShocked
She left with that unbelievably disgustingAngry Shyam to mumbai
Arnav not changing a bit for Khusi!!

Very interesting Clap
Pm me when you update please!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4usun2011the_rain

Chinu5

Goldie

Chinu5

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for PM ...very cute ...loved reading this OS please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
lovely this is amazing...cant wait to read the rest of the ss...please cont soon

the_rain

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

This was simply amazing! Hey, i never really caught your real name?Smile Anyways, loved everything of it. Have i mentioned how brilliant your writing is?Embarrassed  Please update soon and please PM me the next part. Would love to get a hold of it. Loads of love.Hug

P.S I'm sorry didn't know you had PMed me this part as well. Thanks for that too.Hug

Edited by Wafa_94 - 20 August 2011 at 1:37pm

the_rain

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by murphy369

It was very different from the other ones
Lots of twists
Anjali not liking KhusiShocked
She left with that unbelievably disgustingAngry Shyam to mumbai
Arnav not changing a bit for Khusi!!

Very interesting Clap
Pm me when you update please!!

Hi, I'm glad you liked it...Anjali is just a bit bitter with Khushi, and what to say about Arnav, he's just like that...LOL

Thanks for your comment...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011themockingblue.

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranatim

thanks for PM ...very cute ...loved reading this OS please update soon

Don't mention...I'm glad you liked it...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top