Kkusum
Kkusum

KKusum dated 24th Feb.2005 by Mala

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

KKusum dated 24th Feb.2005

Vidhi listens to record player wherein agnivesh saying sohan did not listen to me he had a fight with me against u , just see before going the house as bahu they are destroyed so u come one day to me to save your family please come and meet me at some place agnivesh voice he listens. Vidhi thinks whether to go to agnivesh to solve kapoor family problem. Vidhi thinks whether to take some one's help but whom to believe. Nitin says kkusum why u tore the check, as kk says I know daddy but I did for some good purpose for good of this family. Nitin says I am angry but I know u wont do wrong kk says I will tell when right comes. Kapil says malhotra is not listening our work will be stopped. Sohan comes kk asks how was meeting. Sohan says meeting was completely disaster. Kapil says we are finished. Vidhis ays I was trying to ring sohan so I came here kk asks she goes to sohan's room, sohan sad at what agnivesh sais I wsant her for a day. Vidhi says sohan chahcu don't think so much all will be ok. Sohan says what will be ok my destiny is bad. vidhi says 1 solution listen to your heart when u have problem. Sohan says I am listening to heart I am useless cant do anything for my family. sohan refuses to meet him. Vidhi says u meet him tomorrow. Sohan thinks vihdi I hid from u that  I met him, vidhi thinks what u are thinking as I will listen to agnivesh go one night to him as I love sohan too much. Kumdua sks vidhi wehre u are going  at night, kumdu asks are u going sohan. Cell rings kumdu asks is it sohan chachu vidhi cries and goes. Sohan thinks why vidhi cuts the line think what vidhi said. Kumud listens to cassette vidhi left. Shan comes into hostel and vidhi goes in rickshaw  thinking tomorrow will be good for u sohan and your family bye sohan. Sohan asks where is vidhi sohan goes telling kumud as I have to save her or  I will not be able show anyone my face. Vidhi goes to agnivesh's room lit with candles. Agnivesh closes door says I wanted to have a close spend some loving moments with u. agnivesh says this place is not good so I am taking u somewhere else. Sohan calling vidhi thinking what agnivesh said. Sohan goes to his house as they go off sohan calls vidhi sees in bed her name sees diary. Kumud comes as kk asks what happened as kumud is scared mom dadi  kumud says vidhi ahs gone to meet agnivesh kk shocked as kumud tells all. Kk tells sohan never told us. Kumud says he must be searching for vidhi. Sarla says she is doing such a big sacrifice. Kk says nothing will happened to her as he is trishul's ,man. Kk goes to trishul as he shouts who is it kk opens the door shouts what u want to do? don't look surprjsed as if u don't know. Kk says where agnivesh taken vidhi. Kk says u search him get vidhi back to me. Trishu is angry says agnivessh bloody. Kumud comes to garv tells all. Asks u know he can take vidhi as garv agnivesh has got farmhouse tells kumud lets go kali asks where u  are going garv goes as kali looks angry. Agnivesh drinking says this is the right place to make love to u. vidhi is scared. Sohan driving searching for vidhi tensed. Lali rings police asking to search that girl as kk aru looks. Aru tells who is vidhi what she wants to prove. Kk tells aru that poor girl is doing so much what u did. Aru says your are talking to me like this. Kk says if I talk u know what will happen aru chachi.. Nkita lali nitin kapil look. Kk asks where is kumud.  Aganivewsh sees the car so this is your plan u are dead as he opens the door as he is shocked. Kumud tells garv are u sure garv says yes  but n one is there. Garv and kumud go as in garv follows the car. Kumud comes in dark calls vidhi  kumud falls on ground & drink bottle also falls down.as garv comes in calling kumud kumud lights the matchstick and fire engulfs the room as drink has fallen allover.kumud is in between fire calls for help. End mala

mala

Edited by white_rose - 24 February 2005 at 9:45am

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update.......Wink
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da update
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

thanks Mala,

so Garv and kumud will save kumud and i think sohan will be killed on Monday ooooh please EKTA dont kill him he is the only Machoo man in the serial Angry

Edited by mana - 24 February 2005 at 11:13am
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ohmy god...sohan is gonna die already??!!! No WAY! THIS SUCKS! and im not that obsessive about him...haha but i just really like his character.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
sxybabe2_143 Groupbie
sxybabe2_143
sxybabe2_143

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i really hope that sohan doesn die........y ekta......yyyyy..........i just hate this......if he dies i'm not watchin kkusum anymore......his the best......i only watch kkusum becuse of him......and know kdmh is endin too.......where will i see ejaz know..........noo where......i'm gona cryCry.........don try to stop me from cryin........Cry
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Sohan can't die. I hate Ekta. Angry

Go to top