Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg Akka πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Fab thread, you rock with your cool threads πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

I want Damo back soon...Savita really loves him a lot .

About Manohar, he should never come back 🀒 Sulo wants a new house for herself 😲
Omg!!!!This woman is really selfish 😑

Manohar baba please dont come back , you will just regret once you come back
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Usha awesome thread as usual πŸ˜ƒ

Figure and age did not change 🀣.. That is the main problem Usha 🀣

According to me Damo Baba will come back soon πŸ˜†.. He is a good kalakar.. He has done so many nataks by now.. So he will use his experience here and come back.. He will make everyone believe that he is changed and return to D's chawl mahal... πŸ˜†

Divya he will have a new flask but with the same drink πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Sharon di this is 4 u..

Zara Tasveer Se Tu Nikalke Saamne Aaa.. meaning come out of the picture🀣

oh yeah this Mano better comeoutπŸ˜† i wonder where is he hiding for 
so long🀣

Divya,
Love you πŸ€—
I laughed so much when I read the first line. The Secretary is on the ball today!!!!
You deserve a treat...wish I could fulfill your wish of attending the Arman/Shaan concert. You deserve to go!!!!
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

🀣🀣🀣

Oh God , Usha ...I had a bad throat because of flu and you made m me laugh so much ...
I  almost choked 🀣

That bit about age and figure still the same ...🀣

Only last night I was watching Pardes on TV and this song came ...πŸ˜†.

Now your questions ...

Manohar will come back , maybe very rich and he will buy Sulochnaa big house and a kitchen..
Damodar will come back also but  if there is that stupid leap then I suppose Damodar will die in the rehab ...

aww gurujiπŸ˜†thats great..u can forget ur pain for a while..πŸ˜†..
suan thumbnail
I think Manohar will return first. Sulochana wouldn't be talking to the picture for nothing, all of a sudden. She didn't talk to it the entire time she was at the old age home. She never mentioned him when she came to the D's home. Now, suddenly, she is so emotional about him? Something is up, and I think he is about to make his grand entry.

Where they will live is another matter. I'm sure Sulochana will refuse to live with Varsha (sanskaar), and she certainly won't want to live with Dharmesh. So, she might ask Arman to find them somewhre to rent, unless Manohar returns with enough cash to but them the new home she is talking about. Manav might be able to get Manohar to stay temporarily.
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I don't understand why Sulo wants a new house now Quit worrying about what people would say and take legal action against Vinod and Manju.What they did is wrong, let them be punished for it.Stop protecting Vinod and her bloody sanksars  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Don't want Mano baba to come back, he is happy where ever he is else he would have been back by now.He always looked constipated with the never ending drama in K house,let him live in peaceπŸ˜† 

Omana,
You have a point there. If Manohar returns, it means more financial problems for Manav, because Manav always got into problems trying to sort out Manohar's $ problems. Now that Manav is financially stable, he'll be more than willing to sort out Manohar's $ matters.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Omana,
You have a point there. If Manohar returns, it means more financial problems for Manav, because Manav always got into problems trying to sort out Manohar's $ problems. Now that Manav is financially stable, he'll be more than willing to sort out Manohar's $ matters.

hi Sharon di πŸ€—

I feel bad for Manav.Rasika is going to squeeze him for money soon and now this selfish woman now wants her own house  and Manav being the generous guy he is wouldn't think twice of gettimg them a house when Mano baba comes back  Manav's job is in danger now so after spending everything on getting house for Vandu and Sulo, he will be broke and jobless 😭, whole D house will suffer yet again 😭but Vinod and Manjusha get away scot free after taking over a house illegally πŸ˜‘

archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Usha awesome thread as usual πŸ˜ƒ

Figure and age did not change 🀣.. That is the main problem Usha 🀣

According to me Damo Baba will come back soon πŸ˜†.. He is a good kalakar.. He has done so many nataks by now.. So he will use his experience here and come back.. He will make everyone believe that he is changed and return to D's chawl mahal... πŸ˜†

Divya he will have a new flask but with the same drink πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh how i want damo back..πŸ˜†..i also hope both damo and mano return..but i want mano to come back rich so he can fulfill sulo's dreams..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

Omg Akka πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Fab thread, you rock with your cool threads πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

I want Damo back soon...Savita really loves him a lot .

About Manohar, he should never come back 🀒 Sulo wants a new house for herself 😲
Omg!!!!This woman is really selfish 😑

Manohar baba please dont come back , you will just regret once you come back

thanks swati..oh i want to see damo also..you don't want mano..kyon?..manav ke sar se ek bhoj kam ho jayega..i hope mano comes back rich..πŸ˜†..and manju should lick his feet🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Divya,
Love you πŸ€—
I laughed so much when I read the first line. The Secretary is on the ball today!!!!
You deserve a treat...wish I could fulfill your wish of attending the Arman/Shaan concert. You deserve to go!!!!

see sharon even she admitted she took off without telling me..πŸ€“..now what kind of treat is she expecting from meπŸ€“