•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I jjust love these two characters, I love how they tease each other , but then you have such emotional scenes, that just is mesmerising.

Yesterday's episode , I just simply enjoyed, watching.  I really like , how Rajbeer, could not bear to see Preeto upset.

Also I wonder why Rajbeer was bitter about his father , I wonder what happened between them , what was his realtionship with his father like ?
Ankita Sharma , just truly rocked in yesterdays episode . I am just falling in love with Preeto's character more and more .

Yesterday's episode was nice. From nok jhok and almost ready to kill each other with words now Rajbeer and Preeto are seeing each other different side something they didn't saw it before.

About Rajbeer parents, from what I could comprehend Raj doesn't believe in marriage or love that's probably because he has seen his parents fighting with each other and not having time for him which has made him bitter towards it.
 yes Yesterday realy Rajveer-preeto so natural...
 So lovely Rajveer -preeto...All time... but yesterday super...

Damn good episode yesterday. Preeto and Rajbeer are damn good. From nok jhonk to that underlying 'I am there for you' scene yesterday was so nice.

Wish the CV's develop this well. Looking forward to see how Preeto will now be the strength of her father after this.