bollyfanny thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Doesn't this Lanvin dress makes her look great!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona: Yay! Mainu bhi cake khani hai! ðŸĨģ

S: *yawn*  Char baj gaye lekin ye borefest abhi baaki hai  ðŸĨą zzz

S: Nahi tto! kisney bola ke mere haathon pe woh bada walla cake-piece hai?!  ðŸ˜ē

Li'l girl: Aunty, Fiqar maat karoh, mainey aap ki choopayi huwi cake kha li  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

S: mere haathho may tto nau-nau chooriya thi ðŸ˜•

ðŸĪŠ

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
^^^^^^ hhahahah, that i was thinking...

but anyways she does look gorgeous, i love her style!
Bollywood actress opens Delhi exhibition on "art on mugs" for animal rights
Post a Comment
August 20, 2011 ' 10:00 am By News Desk | Permalink | Print This Article |

New Delhi, Aug.20 (ANI): Lending support to the animal rights group-"People for Animals (PFA), Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor inaugurated a fundraiser exhibition of art on mugs here.

Kapoor accompanied by PFA chairperson and lawmaker, Maneka Gandhi inaugurated the exhibition of mugs that had paintings by 50 leading Indian artists.apoor said it was an honour for her to be the chief guest for a cause dedicated to animals.

She also expressed her love for animals, especially for dogs.

"Really love animals, I have three dogs. My mother often threatens me that she would kick me out of home if I bring another one. But it"s a privilege and an honour anything to help any animal is I think a gift and it"s really great to be part of something like this," said Kapoor.

Meanwhile, Gandhi has extended her support to anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare and his Jan Lokpal Bill.

Gandhi said her son and lawmaker, Varun Gandhi had not only offered his house to Hazare as a protest venue, but had also introduced a private members bill in Parliament regarding the Lokpal Bill.

"When he first sat on the fast, I was one of the first to go at the site in support of him. My son, as you know, has put a private members bill, and in fact, had offered his house to Anna. I am deeply appreciating his work and I am really pleased that India has stood behind him. That"s the most important thing," said Gandhi.

Varun Gandhi too attended Friday's fund raising event. (ANI)

http://truthdive.com/2011/08/20/Bollywood-actress-opens-Delhi-exhibition-on-art-on-mugs-for-animal-rights.html

hope, she didn't take her (smuggled) croc skin bag with her on that exhibition 

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ mogliF21  You're so funny 😆

Anyways she looks nice!
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL .. did she really say that she doesn't wear tight dresses?

She got 2 extra bewbies in this dress. Wonder how many more she would have got if that dress was really tight.
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The dress is so tight that there is cleavage show in one pic lol
I like her curly hair do better than this one
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG...Sooo many expressions !!

Where do they go when she does films??? Films me sirf ek expression kyu deti hai ???
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

LOL .. did she really say that she doesn't wear tight dresses?

😆  what's even more funny is that in the article she said this is a picture in a dress that outlines her butt!

in any case, she is conscious of her butt. she has a pear shaped body I think so she tries to wear clothes that do not highlight that most of the time...but NOT wear them is not right. She even wore a Herve Ledger once. 😛 I guess what she was trying to say was I TRY MY BEST NOT TO WEAR THEM! LOL!  Who knows probably that's what she said and it got transcribed all wrong 😛
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LifeOLicious..You are the cutest and most sporting Fan ever on I-F.

For the record, I like Sonam too. I just go a bit W*F at some of her comments. But..I guess that is part of her irresistable charm.