Bade Acche Laggte Hai

priya's dad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

naraine

Groupbie

naraine

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Everytime, they put his scene on, I fast forward the scene--it's almost like they use him to fill dead air planned for the episode.  The way, he was crying yesterday, was over the top.  I hope when he sees Natasha's behaviour, he's goes into a state of shock and we are spared his scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudssman1prachi25McDreaamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "priya's dad" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, I have given him a nick name "Dukhi Atma".LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinniemeNaina007KhaLidaHrani-lucki

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Well his daughter Priya was OTT crying so did he..Like daughter like father...What do we expect Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudNaina007greenleaf007

ssman1

Groupbie

ssman1

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Double whammy of weak characterization and actor with weak screen presence.    Not the case for example with Niharika/Eva Grover who is enjoyable to watch as she does her Jekyll-Hyde transformations with so much ease.

prachi25

prachi25

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
He sounds too dull and boring..Disapprove

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
he is aooo annoying... when he speaks everything is such a drag..  2 words bole nahi ke rona shuru kardeta hai.. that man cries more than his wife!! 

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Isn't he supposed to be a weak character? I mean, I always thought that the reason the household is so dependent upon Priya for everything is because the father is unable to take that responsibility. So in that sense, I would say the casting and the characterization is just perfect. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.