Thanks Kanchi

😃

Jammy.

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
welcome to the forum Jammy😊
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Diana, Welcome to the forum. I was pleased to see Purab doing some work yesterday instead of being Jassi's chauffer. I guess they are just trying to show them both together to get TRP ratings up. But hopefully it will change. As for Rohan, he is in school. But we must see him soon as the festivals start and they show him coming home for holidays... my guess..

anyway, have fun

kanchi thumbnail
yo diya.welcome to the forum😉. they ought to show rohan yaar.he also should know tht his bhai and dd has patched up.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Be prepared for I guess we wont be seeing much of him, ......It is just going to make Jassi & purab's friendship more bitter. ..........Anyways, I guess T & D realised that they have gone very far and it would be better if they end it here .

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, 😡I really really hope that whatever jammy said will NEVER happen!!!.......... The only reason or sanity left in the show is Purab😛 and if he is gone, I am not sure I will like to watch the show😭..... I don't want to see Armaan's crappy plans and plots against Jassi and I would NEVER like to watch Armaan and Jassi fall in love with each other after Purab is gone.....🤢

*Anjali* thumbnail
me neither manimau.  They CAN"T get rid of Purab 😡