kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Purab should have given a mobile phone to Jassi  wohh  bhi Reliance wala "Karlo Duniya Muthi mei" cause  Arman is already in her Muthi now its Purab turn.Anyways I prefer Purab giving mobile to her .U know y??? Well he can call her anytime and ask her if he can pick her up from the office and drop her to home or pick her up from home and drop her to office. At least Jassi ka Auto rickshaw ka paisa toh bachega so that she can pay her mobile ka bill or for her makeover. And another thing that Purab can do with mobile is to send 101 tips to cover 10-corer (now 8) loss through SMS.

So silly…. Before Nandu used to pop out in Jassi place and now its Purab turn. Arre can't they show Purab doing more executive things rather then picking up Jassi and dropping her or popping in Jassi place like a pop corn. Well its really good to c both of them together but still there should be some more things do be done. I hope we will be able to see some romantic angle in between them. I really really hope for that or else I am gonna BANG Tony and Diya door to cast me opposite Purab. (hehehehe)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
nicely put kanchi.. you echoed my thought 😉
ides thumbnail

Nicely put Kanchi😆😆…..Well since Purab was not a part of the original story line, now T&D have to alter their storyline to accommodate him. They can't really show any romantic involvement between J&P as yet so they have consented to accommodate him as a chauffer for Jassi......poor guy.......Pyar ke liye kya kya qurbaani deni partee hai.....but nobody said the road to love is paved....... After all agar sari zindagee Jassi ke saath guzaarni hai, then he should start practicing with little things. After all we know that his life with Jassi is not going to be easy....😉

kanchi thumbnail
Agree with ya ides😉 Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

why would his life with jassi be diffcult?😕

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely ides...........he probably would have to spend his life comforting jassi when she is forlorn.........giving her bribes (ice creams)to make her smile and dance to her whims and fancies(i don't see purab shouting at jassi or denying her anything)
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

well he could give armaan a mobile and say " kardo gulmohar mitti mein"😆

Smile thumbnail

Hey kanchi that would be a great twist in Jassi if they cast u opposite Purab.  Good Idea.  But yes Kanchi, i do agree with ur statement about Purab doing more executive things rather then picking up Jassi and dropping her.

Smile

jammy thumbnail

Well,

Be prepared for I guess we wont be seeing much of him, I have heard that he has done a lot less shooting and I guess all this controversy which is hyped in the media in the serial of Purab helping Jassi to get the contract (which is not completely wrong for he asked to give gulmohar another chance). It is just going to make Jassi & purab's friendship more bitter. And I guess he wont be taking much this time lying down after all he has his own diginity to stand for!!  

Not to forget that Jassi's parents have done the stupidity of suprising her with this marriage proposal , inspite purab telling bebe that this is not the right time.

Anyways, I guess T & D realised that they have gone very far and it would be better if they end it here . I mean they streched a character from just an 8-10 episode role to this long!!!

🤢

Jammy.

kanchi thumbnail
well T & D were also so scared to lose TRP so that they had to give him a come back. whole the world was waiting for him to come back then Jassi getting her makeover😉.