Jenny's Gallery#16|C|preview-page147 (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 151

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@ Rummy; Thanks so much hun for liking my stuff!

@ Rosh: Thanks so much for lking the Geet stuff. The TT one is hot.. It makes me dream nowLOL Glad you liked the ArHi stuff as well.Embarrassed

@RoFan: So glad you liked the update!

@ Sid: Thanks so much but I miss your long essays. Thanks for always commenting. Means a lot to me!

@Harshu: Thanks so much..:) So glad you liked them!

@ Hina: Thanks so much yaar. I plan to do a TVD update soon, at least on DE. Have not been following TVD 3 that much this time!

@ Kins: Thanks so much hun.) Glad you liked the update! Well, do give HD a try. It's a good show, thiough it can be improved upon!

@MSK_gurti: So glad you liked the stuff. Means a lot! 

@Priya_luna: Thanks so much hun. I am so glad you liked the stuff!

@ Sofia: Thanks so much!!

@ Shamsaa: Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked it!

@ Faiza; Thanks hun!

@ Sahar: Thanks love!

@ Fatima: Thanks hun. Aditi sigs in the next update!

@ Ayesha: Thanks hun. I plan to make some Yami stuff just for ya!

@ Durgavi: Thanks so much hun. Glad you liked the ArHi stuff. Means alot to me! 

@ Sanzz: Thanks hun! So glad you liked the update:)

@ nm21: Thanks so much hun! So glad you liked everything about the update. :)  Yeah , Sumit is doing his best. He's really raw but that's how newcomers are, they improve with itime!

@ Ashu: Thanks so much:) Glad you liked the GurTi stuff<3

@ Farzana: Thanks hun! JW stuff in the next updates:)

@ Aisha: Thanks so much hun!

THERE xx responded to all the comments. Now gonna make sigs.. A mix of Bolly/Telly for sure<3

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21ClaraOswald.* ~ Roshni ~ *-Aysha-yulZiloveyouafridi.Kiran.Sunshine GirlHeavenlyBliss.AS..-Fatima-notfadedawayoblivion..SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jenny's Gallery#16|C|preview-page147 (Page 88)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
chal ok then i shall be back with my longg essays on ur next updatee Big smile i promise ! 

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
wow Additi siggiez in next update can't wait :)

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you all so much for your commentsEmbarrassed promised to be back with an update so here I am Embarrassed quite happy with this update esp colorings, cause this dark coloring was hard to come up withEmbarrassed but super happy cause now sad sigs have new look. Gonna work on some other stuff atm, but posting the update.

Credits: Text style inspired by Aish. I don't think there are any color borders, I got tired working with bordersLOL

Feel free to use ; as promised, I finally got worked with Aditi and Yami pics which were long over dueLOL

Aditi: dedicated to FatimaEmbarrassed

Anushka: SHE LOOKS effen amazing in the new trailer and her and Ranveer.. chemistryyy.. ufff..

Ranveer- Anu: and I SO think fatal attraction suits them.. Man, they are HOT<3

Arnav: - Love this sig cause BS 's expressions are amazing and found the most amazing text to go about it.Embarrassed

Daljeet: Loved how this sig turned out.. my favorite out of the entire updateEmbarrassed she's got such a sweet smileEmbarrassed

Daljeet-Sana:

Indira-Rishi: Okay, give this guy a chance. HD is not too bad, they could seriously pick up, but I really like this pair. It's not like I didn't like Rati before, but I like her much more in this show:

JeRan: THEY Are too cutee.. Their smiles<3

JW: 

MoNaya: LOVED how this one turned out man.. I was experimenting and I LOVED how it turned out!

Nadaan Parinday.. OBSESSED with this song and moviee. xx

Yami: Dedicated to Aysha, cause she's been after me for ages, so made a freebie:

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21Gunjan.ClaraOswald.she_ratchetchahaat.shona.koolchick* ~ Roshni ~ *-Aysha-yulZ26javeyiloveyouafridiaa123.80nyctophilia-Faiza-.Kiran.Rummy.indian_beautySunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-ruky786HeavenlyBliss.bones88notfadedawayindiandoll89oblivion..SaRuv.

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Jenny!!!
LOVE the RK Naadan Parindey sig!!!
Anushka Aditi n JW sigs are so BEAUTIFUL
JeRan sig is sooo CUTEEE LOVE it <333333333
Monaya & Indira-Rishi sigs came out really nice
over all fab update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
gosh jen, your amazing. i'll be back but highlight for me; naadaan parindey <3 gosh love this movie like anythinggg. made me cryy

Rummy.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rummy.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Every siggy is beautiful<3... Saving JW ones, those turn out super gorgeous :)
OMG! u made siggy on nadaan parindey :D... i absolutely love that song and RK :P...gonna use that one too<3

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Amazing stuff Jenny! Everything is beautiful! <3  Keep it up!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top