Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniryasoshoobhanasaamanNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayvicneshwaryguruvigneslakshkThendral_USAacornnap.meenaRuby-86kuttyponnusushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571ThendralfanTheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.miganRishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00ahsimaPearl.OLGNESshubbamiraareCarynVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkienithyamkvsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 19-Aug-2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Thank you Lakshyam for the lovely update and side comments!Big smile

GW does not deserve her sons both Puvi and TADeadAngry. Puvi was too good todayThumbs Up. He was very straight forward and trying to make TA feel comfortable too. He was very concerned on Thulasi tooClap. Kudos PuviStar. Hope he keeps up the same tempo becoz, when the truth comes out, I really want both the sons to blast GW!Wink Sudha was so proud and happy on seeing the change in Thulasi. Hope her support on Thulasi continuesEmbarrassed.

Thulasi should have let GW to sleep in the road as she herself voluntarily said that she will sleep in the road if Thulz does not turn off the light LOL. But anyways Thulasi will tolerate all these nonsense from GW becoz she is TA mom. But if Psycho tries to treat Thulasi in a similar way, she will give her left and rightBig smile.

All these GW attitude and behaviour towards Thulasi is going to MOLD Thulasi to a more STRONG PERSON Thumbs Up. This new Thulasi will pursue her dreams of studing to the next level with the support of TA on her side and will make TA very proud of herThumbs Up.

Edited by Pearl27 - 19 August 2011 at 11:35am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshkkuttyponnuRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanahsimamini_00OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmiii!!!Big smile

GW AngryAngryAngry, what a creature is she?...after third part i was in more kolai veri on this lady...she is treating TA bad tooConfused...this lady is too much, both T&T looks like two refugees in that house...they slept outside giving their room to that useless L &N in their old house...in this house sighhh its too sadOuch, etho with this rate T&T are not going to live in that house for a long time...most probably till GW's plan comes out...
I bet from now on, we will scold this lady everyday like anything till she go that beautiful place which she belongs toDead.

GW's gutter mouth is hyper active during nights too...ithula psycho vera using her athai to separate TA&T...all i can say is good luckDead...

TA didn't wake up when GW yelled at Thulasi to turn lights off...even his sensory system is ignoring everything related to GW with out wasting its timeDead

Puvi talked veeravasanams with out knowing his mothers plan...i wonder what is he going to do after seeing how is mother treats Thulasi?...Confused

What this Darman is up to?Confused...he is confusing even if he talk normal, but today sigh..why more characters?Shocked

Edited by Tanu. - 19 August 2011 at 11:37am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamautumnsconcertoacornnkuttyponnuTheivaRuby-86ahsimaTTfanvjayammini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for your beautiful update and side comments Big smile.

Whatever Puvi told was true. But Puvi wasted his precious time with his mom D'oh. Puvi Sir...don't you know your mommy darling who thinks she is best human being and the greatest mom for her kids Dead Dead. I liked how Thulasi reacted when GW mentioned abt her mom and then the confidence she had to prove herself Star ...awww Thulasi needs a proud Hug.  Sudha was very sweet Big smile.

I wish they finish this Dharman track forever. He and his stupid plans to get money are really confusing and somehow boring too Sleepy. But he did not mention abt TA and abt bringing him back Approve...athuvaraikkum sandhosham. As long as the girl does not resemble psycho and 11th gf in any way i am happy.

Third part made me so sad...no room for TA and his wife in his own house Unhappy. This makes me mad at Thulasi Ouch. She should have thought of their practical daily life problems in GW's house. It has nothing to do with achievements in this way Thumbs Down. Come on...they are hubby and wife and are they going to live in the hall forever Dead Dead. If not for Thulasi, Puvi and Sudha would not give any respect to TA either...i don't think he expects it either. In the process of achieving her goals Thulasi makes her hubby and herself to suffer unneccessarily when she had another option of avoiding these problems Confused. These are tortures to viewers if not for Thulasi Disapprove.

GW will call her pei marumagal and tell all happily i separated hubby and wife and psycho will show all her teeth Dead Dead. I am sure GW will convince psycho that it is better if T&T live with her as she can watch over them 24/7 Dead Angry.

Edited by Gunz. - 19 August 2011 at 11:39am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamautumnsconcertoacornnTheivaRuby-86ahsimaTTfanvjayammini_00Pearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakhsyam for the super fast updateSmile. Kalagal episodeWink. I think thuls is going to suffer a lot with this gutter...Omg this gutter lady has started her thirukural again. This is a biggest test for T&t especially for thulsOuch.
 They have to prove themselves to everyone and show that they can be winnersSmile. Now every time TA mom shouts TA is going to look at thuls. Ithu'unakku thevaithana thuls nuAngry.. . Mathiri. It is going to be interesting for the viewers.

The way gutter gave a stare at thuls which makes us to feel how she is going to torture herAngry.  This lady scolded her son for being pondati thasan'Angry but this gutter is teaching her daughter how to control her husband.LOL Lol. And more over this gutter doesn't have a husband that is why she is jealous of seeing her sons happy with their wives.   Guttere 'the more you yell you are going to lose your respect from your sonsAngry.

Disgusting creature she is listening to everything T&t saAngryy. They have no privacy in that house'sigh. So pathetic to see Ta sleeping on the floorSleepy and thuls has to study in the kitchen like she has no place to be'Unhappy

Coming to sudha's track, they should always be sisters as we saw in today's epiSmile. We are seeing a bolder thuls now. Iam confident that she won't care about what gutter saysUnhappy. Viewers tortures already started thru this gutter by seeing her face more frequently' OMG athu than thanga mudiyalai' Let's see how long they will show T&t like this'Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 19 August 2011 at 11:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaTheivaRuby-86acornnlakshyamautumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamahsimashubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshyam for the excellent updates.

So it looks like Puvi will be in charge now in that house.  His regulations and dialogues were really good.  If they all want to be successful, they must learn to live together.  But is that possible with GW?

Grr...Bazari!!!  Omg...her gutter mouth is getting worse day by day.  She is also the one who transformed Lavanya into a junior GW.  She thinks that talking about Tulasi's mom would make her cry now... I loved how Tulasi was determined to win against Bazari.  Tulasi's transformation is progressing really well.  Like Puvi said, they should all just ignore GW.

Dharman's back and ready to start a new game.  His revenge against Bhuvana better not affect TT in any way.  Like Tamil, TPS should not talk to this guy anymore or give him any money.  Please Mr. K. I don't want many Dharman scenes anymore.

Omg...TT do not get a room in that house??  This makes no sense. They leave their perfect house to suffer Bazari's tortures, sleep on the floor and now Tulasi cannot even study properly.  I hated seeing Tulasi have to go and sit on the kitchen floor in the dark so she can study!

Personally, I don't like this change.  It is repetitive to see Bazari lashing out at Tulasi but more importantly I hate seeing my favourite TT like this. I hope Mr. K. doesn't drag scenes like today and sooner than later I want to see the old Tamil back on his feet so he can take his wife and move back to their house. 

Edited by smiles86 - 19 August 2011 at 11:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertolakshyamacornnTheivaRuby-86TTfanahsimavjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Third part made me so sad...no room for TA and his wife in his own house Unhappy. This makes me mad at Thulasi Ouch. She should have thought of their practical daily life problems in GW's house. It has nothing to do with achievements in this way Thumbs Down. Come on...they are hubby and wife and are they going to live in the hall forever Dead Dead. If not for Thulasi, Puvi and Sudha would not give any respect to TA either...i don't think he expects it either. In the process of achieving her goals Thulasi makes her hubby and herself to suffer unneccessarily when she had another option of avoiding these problems Confused. These are tortures to viewers if not for Thulasi Disapprove.

GW will call her pei marumagal and tell all happily i separated hubby and wife and psycho will show all her teeth Dead Dead. I am sure GW will convince psycho that it is better if T&T live with her as she can watch over them 24/7 Dead Angry.

You are absolutely right Gunz.  Thats why I couldnt feel really sorry for Tulasi when she has to sit and study in the kitchen. TA adviced her atleast till her exams are over they can stay in their house. 

Tulasi should have definetely listened to TA. She could have peacefully studied at her house and then once her exams are over she could have come here. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86ThendralfanacornnahsimaTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
tks lakshyam for the super fast updte with adhoda super comments...

oh, not even a day/ night old (now we hv to incl nights too as they are a separate torture for TT) and already so much to be endured. I am dreading to think of what is in store for the coming weeks.. we were worried abt how T will study n do her college exams,.. now  the concern is the real exams for T at bazaari's house- an acid test for her character consisting of her patience to handle touch situations for self, unending bad words and insults, her steely resolve to make a success of self and above all her desire to bring some respect and rights for TA.

With no one to complain to and with C to be added to her platter of woes, one prays that we as viewers be given the same patience and determination so that we finally have the satisfaction of seeing GW n C eat dust.  Till then we can talk and imagine the same i guess.

Dharman i think is going to keept TPS/Bhuvana episodes alive to create more probls in that area.  now that will be a welcome relief from seeing GW's tortures..hope T's semester hols and not nearby--otherwise finished!
but this promises to be an interesting track
puvi and sudha deserve a star to be such supportive family today..puvi taking the initiative to settle issues-Star but no puvi, it will only take T to finally settle issues in this house!!let us wait for that.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaacornnahsimaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top