Page 6 of 152

goldenball

Goldie

goldenball

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
very good start.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Translucence - Finished. (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AliceT

AliceT

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

It seems the tables are turned this time...but when it comes to you Sookie, it's nothing new. Every time you manage to spin a story differently and I love reading your works dear Smile
My apologies for not following your other FF...had a very big issue to deal with. Though as soon as I'm free from some burdens, I'm sure gonna read it. Thank-you sooo much for sending the PM's dear. I'm gonna follow this FF right from the beginning...will make things easier for me. Just wanted to know, are you going to update this FF as frequently you update T
ill Human Voices...?

Coming to the update :

So Geet is the cool yet bossy babe this time, oozing out professionalism. It was high time to get rid of the canon and what a better way to do it by showing THE great MSK as a loafer ...lol LOL 
But wasn't it too much...I mean making out on the HOSPITAL bed OMG!!?? Dr. Geet Handa dealt with the situation perfectly by gently bruising their egos Wink   *Hi5 to Dr. Handa*
 *Hi5 to the person who created these characters... our Sookie* Cheerio!!

Thank-you dear for the PM. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-Water.

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hey Sooks
Rather unexpected I would say. Plus whats this font you are using? I know I sound silly, you can use whatever font you want but... I think we need to have a chat.
Good work. Made me laugh. Maan is seriously a weirdo. Who the hell comes to a hospital when they are bored? :S
Add me to PM list.
And yeah, plz dont leave the current one incomplete (I know I dont need to say this)
S

-Sookie-

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
lovely start..new reader so give me some time..but seems int ahh spoilt brat i like that...

-Sookie-

kritika_n

kritika_n

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
congrats 4 da new ff
sounds interesting
thanks 4 da pm

-Sookie-

Lily201

Goldie

Lily201

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I totally love the new title -"Translucence" wonder what link it'll have to the story-- as for characterzations-well oh well isn't this Maan diametrically opposite from prim proper ACP from previous one ,but love the verbal duel--it has hopes for MG lovers/maniacs/fanatics like usBig smile
Thanks for PM

-Sookie-

Lip-a-Licious

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Sookie-

mystique_girl

Goldie

mystique_girl

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hello!! me again..

Firstly, loved the title ... just like Ekta Kapoor is fond of 'K' are you fond of 'T' ? !!LOL First Till Human... and then Translucence.. waise, bada achha title hai..totally unique

So Geet is a smart doc and Maan a playboy - ok Sookie, so is this a happy ending drama or a sad ending drama?  - i am asking at the beginning itself coz you will weave a breathtaking story and then dont you dare to leave us high and dry Angry

Loved Geet's arrows at the wannabe and her exclamation marks on heart rate and blood pressure...cant stop laughing LOL 

So when are we getting the next part ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-Newdime

Post Reply New Post

Go to top