Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally love the new title -"Translucence" wonder what link it'll have to the story-- as for characterzations-well oh well isn't this Maan diametrically opposite from prim proper ACP from previous one ,but love the verbal duel--it has hopes for MG lovers/maniacs/fanatics like usπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for PM
wohooo a new FF πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
so Maan's a bit of a playboy in this huh...
enjoyed Maaneet's verbal spar ...
looking forward to reading the next part ⭐️

mystique_girl thumbnail
Hello!! me again..

Firstly, loved the title ... just like Ekta Kapoor is fond of 'K' are you fond of 'T' ? !!πŸ˜† First Till Human... and then Translucence.. waise, bada achha title hai..totally unique

So Geet is a smart doc and Maan a playboy - ok Sookie, so is this a happy ending drama or a sad ending drama?  - i am asking at the beginning itself coz you will weave a breathtaking story and then dont you dare to leave us high and dry πŸ˜‘

Loved Geet's arrows at the wannabe and her exclamation marks on heart rate and blood pressure...cant stop laughing πŸ˜† 

So when are we getting the next part ?

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Hello!! me again..

Firstly, loved the title ... just like Ekta Kapoor is fond of 'K' are you fond of 'T' ? !!πŸ˜† First Till Human... and then Translucence.. waise, bada achha title hai..totally unique

So Geet is a smart doc and Maan a playboy - ok Sookie, so is this a happy ending drama or a sad ending drama?  - i am asking at the beginning itself coz you will weave a breathtaking story and then dont you dare to leave us high and dry πŸ˜‘

Loved Geet's arrows at the wannabe and her exclamation marks on heart rate and blood pressure...cant stop laughing πŸ˜† 

So when are we getting the next part ?

Girl friend.. Have you read Sooks other work?  We have to create our own happy ending to complete the story...
This one is one of those with witty humor that need brains again...I have ordered for the new one...similar to Sooks...as I have asked her if she has the copy rights...the current one is all cooked up and there is nothing left for me to use it here...

I gotta feeling that tonights gonna be a good night...I gotta Feeling...
mystique_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Girl friend.. Have you read Sooks other work?  We have to create our own happy ending to complete the story...
This one is one of those with witty humor that need brains again...I have ordered for the new one...similar to Sooks...as I have asked her if she has the copy rights...the current one is all cooked up and there is nothing left for me to use it here...

I gotta feeling that tonights gonna be a good night...I gotta Feeling...

Yes GF, read most of the Maaneet ones - i just love her subtle humour (witty humor with brains!!)- my special likings are the adult content notice, maan losing memory and maan on geet's scooty (i think i shud go back and read them once more)πŸ˜† - but she is so kanjoos with plain romance - i wonder what she'll do in this one - she says this is something that she hasnt written before - i hope she doesnt end up killing maan out of extreme alcohol consumption( its a drama you know, that too Sook's drama, so i am expecting the extremes) or pair up geet with someone else(Jaz syndromeπŸ˜†)...I'll die of heartbreak if these happen..

Let me know where to order one moreπŸ˜†

Edited by mystique_girl - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Yes GF, read most of the Maaneet ones - i just love her subtle humour (witty humor with brains!!)- my special likings are the adult content notice, maan losing memory and maan on geet's scooty (i think i shud go back and read them once more)πŸ˜† - but she is so kanjoos with plain romance - i wonder what she'll do in this one - she says this is something that she hasnt written before - i hope she doesnt end up killing maan out of extreme alcohol consumption( its a drama you know, that too Sook's drama, so i am expecting the extremes) or pair up geet with someone else(Jaz syndromeπŸ˜†)...I'll die of heartbreak if these happen..

Let me know where to order one moreπŸ˜†

I loved all of maaneet of course...specially the one with her duppatta...thats my favorite and I think that the one I read first and ever since..i'm her fan...but mind you I cannot read all...
Yes I don't know why she is harsh of this common topic...must say she has her way...

She will kill us...we are criticizing her on her own thread...😳

I loved that over dose of consuming the alcohol and dies the 4th born of Khurana...LOL

I have sent the order in cyber space...will send you the address shortly...let me make sure first if I get one...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was amazing...
so different from what i have been reading...
waiting for the next part dear...
plz add me to your PM list...
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome start dear...
loved it
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited on Page 1! :)
-Elfin- thumbnail