Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

cute_sundara

cute_sundara

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
is today's bore? ya phir mujhe laga wese serial he acha but filhal thora bore hogaya he baapu ka kisa khatam ho tab takLOLLOL but guyz dont worry agy bhut kuch hona he ishu and dhurav ki shadi phir preeto or rajbeer me piyar HugHugbhut kuch hona he abhi serial me and bani ka bhanda phhoty ga wese bani itne ache gher ki hoke bhi aise kam karti he use sharam nahi aatiAngry
bani preeto ko pata chala na phir tumhara yeh hal hogaOuchOuchisliye sudhe jaoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Edited by cute_sundara - 19 August 2011 at 11:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today's epiosde bore???" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sna004

sna004

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I actually loved today's episode! I always knew there was something fishy about Gagandeepji's job. This had to come out. And Rajbeer Preeto are also understanding each other through their problems. In usual shows, the girl keeps falling and the guy keeps catching her and long eyelocks, I have no problem with that and this show has that as well, and it's very romantic, bla bla bla. But the good thing about this is that they are actually having a mature conversation and getting to know each other. So I absolutely loved today's episode.

I agree with you about Bani! She better sudhorofy quickly! Or she is going to give so much pain to her family.

Nisha

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdNandita5qurasehar mehrotraash91br200910jmoyee200anasuya43

cute_sundara

cute_sundara

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yes ur right nisha

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
even i loved today's epiosde.You can see disappointment and sadness in preeto's face after she sees her father workinng  as a doorman in a hotel.Cry

secondly though Rajbeer is very reserved person regarding women.Even he felt very bad after seeing Preeto in disturb condition.he wanted to helped her though she refused to take any help from Rajbeer. but he was so patient and understanding, make her to realise what a good father is he?Thumbs Up

As Sna ( viewer say) there was a mature conversation between Preeto and Rajbeer.Thumbs Up

In today's epiosde very scene was so natural.That is why I loved this episodeClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdqurasna004Nandita5-Amri-ash91br200910jmoyee200

qura

qura

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
guys i just loved todays episode Smile the scenes between preeto n rajbeer were so beautiful.. the way preeto told rajbeer about her problems n rajbeers advice n all that was performed very naturally by both of them .. typically u expect another nohk johk but they behaved mature n i was very impressed.. 

well done the whole team of preeto n keep it up Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdanasuya43

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200anasuya43

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quraanasuya43

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
No waaay! Ive already watched today's episode twice! And for me.. thatsnot boring.. i still want to go watch the epi again!

I loved the mature interaction between Rajbeer and Preeto! And for the first time I saw his expression to be soft and understanding, while Preeto letting out all her fears and worries in front of Rajbeer. And it was so natural! I loved itt so much.

And my dreams of Rajbeer and Preeto will come true soonEmbarrassed

And I loved the flashback into Rajbeer's childhood! They shud show us some more of this in Preeto. And my God, it broke my heart to see Preeto's father to be the doorman!

But Rajbeer the samajhdaar said that no work is small or big... its work and its the money that you earn honestly and respectfully is what counts! So sweet of Rajbeer

And the haath pakkar-ing in the beginning too. And how Rajbeer says that hes not going anywhere leaving Preeto like this.

Is it me or I love the sound of Preeto from his mouth lolLOL He sounds so authoritative with her name...

Now I want some more jealousy! Some other munda hitting on Preeto and Rajbeer cant stand it... LOL

But that was just my opinion... I rate today's episode 10/10... absolutely perfect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-ash91anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.