Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please try to Interview other stars as well...

I loved Barun Sobti's Interview... Please try the same type of interview for Anupriya Kapoor aka Taani of Tere Liye 😃😳
a-n-v-e-s-h-a thumbnail
thanx sir.
want rati pandey in cover page
ellia90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karan looking so cute 😳
very nice ..
me too want  rati in cover page 😛
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
BRILLIANT - KARAN LOOKS BEYOND HANDSOME..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
orshashah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its nice. but wished rati pandey was there. next time pls do a cover story on her.
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ADDITI GUPTA childhood memoriess⭐️!!!

i soo love her honestyyy❤️!!!

shez such a sweet heart!!!
alex1 thumbnail
Vijay, Thanks so much.   So thrilled after so many months to find an interview with Mishal Raheja.  Hope you can get more interviews periodically with him as all his fans are awaiting for news every day searching IF and the entire web for news.
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for Karan Kundra  on cover of zingmag... and also for his interview
Karan luks awesome 

will read now ...

repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please put ADDITI GUPTA on the next cover issue plzz...n v would love u if u put HARSHAD CHOPRA N ADDITI GUPTA TOGETHERRR😳!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u so much for this issue..its my fav 1...cos of Mishal Raheja!
thnk u so much for havin an MR interview! please include more MR interviews in ur upcoming issues...
i found the interview very cute...as MR is cute in real life...😳😳 his cooking disaster story was funi😆😆 wow he mus hav seriously heated the food for ages n been gne for ages 4 the microwave 2 explode😆😆😆 also his date wer he cooked for his GF was cute...haha esp wer he sed she didnt talk 2 me for 3 days...awww i dnt think ne1 cud eva do tht... lucky girl she gt 2 eat MR's cooked food...wen wil tht day cum in my life😍😳 n his advise was very wise 2...u shud learn 2 cook wen u wnt 2 nt cos u hav 2...bt i suppose thts summut k for the guys for us girls our mummies always wnt us 2 learn fast n tke ova der job😆😆😆 haha good luk 2 MR with his restaurant...so cute hw he sed he aint gna reveal da name cos sum1 myt steal it...LOL😆😆

suggestions for next issues

interviews with onscreen famous jodis...i.e. mishal and mahi, aditi and harshad, drishti and gurmeet... wer they talk abt der onscreen chemistry n off screen chemistry n also their thrts on their characters

day out with a star segment--- u spend a day out with a star n write wt their ideal day is...

TV reviews---like which shws hav been a success n which havent...which jodis hav been a hit n which havent so tht viewers hav sum idea on wt type of shws they shud watch or wt type of shws r of their interest...a bit like hw u guys do a movie review on bollywood section

will b bk with sum mre suggestions
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago