Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

New Article About Our Doll In BIG Tv Awardss, Heart The Article Is In Red & The Other Stuff Which Is Written In Black Are My Thoughts Hug

It seems no award function is successful without the tadka of controversy.

The recent television awards night on Star plus also had the same symptoms. While there were celebrations going on all around, Angad and Sanaya were having a bit of awkwardness behind the stage. Shocked

Angad Hasija last seen in 'Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai' and Sanaya Irani of 'Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon' had to face a very difficult situation while they were giving a performance on the stage. The two had to use a boat for their act, but it was during their performance that they realized a defect the boat was unsteady and was shaking all through the performance. Ouch The actors were so scared that they might trip and fall, yet they continued with their act and gave a flawless performance. Well, the show must indeed go on! Embarrassed

Now You Guys Must Now Why I Said That Line . LOL Both Were SOOO Scared But They Completed Their Performance Flawless ! This Remindss Me Of The Famous Line " Darti Hain Par Kaarti Hain " Day Dreaming Awww, That's Our Girl < 3 ! Embarrassed Hug

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVehbkumar_Freaked.Out_-Gayathri-zobshehlakshmi_SGCrazyMSSwaNia_1AnotherAdmirerSwaNia_2AasthahereJoseph_A..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_S-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrAttractiveAdyaaa123.80-MamuKiBhanji-jyothi-aashizincharmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: SI&AH Article - Darti Hain Par Kaarti Hain ::" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyMS

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunlicious..

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
^^ She's SOOO Brave Embarrassed & Welcome Hug

CrazyMS

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
oww thanks for sharing ,yeah its quite difficult for actors to use such a props in their performance but i m glad they did it proud on her Hug

CrazyMS

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

oww thanks for sharing ,yeah its quite difficult for actors to use such a props in their performance but i m glad they did it proud on her Hug
Your Welcome Aashi Hug & I Know, They Can't Dance With Props Coz They Are Not Professional Oness SOO I Can Understand How Afraid They Were =) Embarrassed 

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
OMG! She performed with Angad? Deffo goona watch..I really liked him in Bidaai ;)

Thanks for the info sanz :)

sarunlicious..

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

OMG! She performed with Angad? Deffo goona watch..I really liked him in Bidaai ;)

Thanks for the info sanz :)
Didn't You Know : O ?! LOL We Got To Know Two Monthss Ago & Did You See MoNayaJun Segment ?! ROFL Super Exited For Sundaaay ! Embarrassed

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
haan new but,due to busy life couldn't to much research on it .LOL.thats why :)

sarunlicious..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top