Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

COLORS DRAGGING POLICY WILL AFFECT PARICHAY?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Parichay ratings in opening week looks promising but due to COLORS channel dragging policy, spoiling characters and promoting negativity(on few serials like LTL, UTTARAN, NAIDL, BV) will affect the growth of new serials like Parichay???

COLORS is one of the main channel where they go any extent for the sake of TRP's and they drag the serials like hell even though there is no subject left...will that happen too with this serial????What do you all say???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--sahasra-ChillMaarYaar-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COLORS DRAGGING POLICY WILL AFFECT PARICHAY?????" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
In my opinion Ekta should have aired her ds show on another channel but not on colors as Ds channel is biased towards its many shows . Uttaran is one of the most filthy show even though it being liked and having good rank and trp.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai416905LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

In my opinion Ekta should have aired her ds show on another channel but not on colors as Ds channel is biased towards its many shows . Uttaran is one of the most filthy show even though it being liked and having good rank and trp.
May be on SET as they are in need of good serials like Parichay...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

Goldie

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Colors will drag the show endlessly and will eventually spoil it. Look what the did to LTL. 

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
sony/zee would have been a good choice.Smile

i never followed any of colors shows except bigoss4 n few glimpses of phulwa for jannat n angad until i came across hamari saas leela-impressed by promos i thought it would be a light hearted serial n started following it but within a span of 2months i could experience how low colors can stoop to get trp's.Ouch

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

lux18

lux18

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Yes. very true...  this is the only serial I feel like watching daily as it is showcasing the value of the relationship between the members of the family irrespective of their earnings.
Anyways.. already Ekta's mantra applied where the kind hearted Anand dies and the girl marries his eleder bro...To keep her sentiment up, one can even accept that. Not the hatered spillers.

ashnotraiLuvStrk-001-Rani

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hi

its not the channel but ph i would say

parichay is a balaji show and usually they shows do drag, no matter which channel they air on

balaji shows follow the same pattern but in parichay they promised the lawyer aspect too, 

i hope they dont get too carried away with the ghissa pitta tracks 

if parichay continues getting decent ratings it will continue to air, after all trps are usually the main reason for why a show is aired 

i am actually surprised that the show has been on air fro 4 months and yet they have shown alot already,

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 December 2011 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-Rani

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Well.. i haven't watched any colors show before.. I watched last part of BB4... and now switched to watch Parichay just for Sammy and ekta combination..

I'm not sure about the channel.. May be Sony would have been a good choice for this show, but then ppl would feel its similar to BALH and all unnecessary comparisons would rise. Parichay promos were different. But i feel parichay is not what it is supposed to be. They have deviated so much.. Promos were mindblowing, but the actual show is not. Atleast they can make us happy by showing mor SiNal scenes rather than witcha

COLORS seems to be a better channel than Sony and Zee until KBC and BALH came for Sony. Sony rose to 2nd spot just coz of KBC and they are maintaining it with BALH.

Ekta's shows are usually dragged. But nowadays i feel no channel wants shows to run for more than a year or 2. TRPs are being taken up seriously.

Honestly, I would love to watch parichay for just 2 yrs. any show would look good in 2 yrs and after that they don't know how to proceed the story and then bring in unexpected twists and new characters and leaps and all craps. Its better to end a serial when its in a good run. Its my personal opinion. Even BALH is a 1 yr show only, but if TRPs are good it will be extended and its extended to 2 coz of TRPs. I want parichay to also to be in same category.

And one caution note to Colors and BT is that Sony is not happy with the nighty scene promo of parichay and they have raised their concern.. Not sure if its going to be same scene as BALH, so they are waiting for todays episode to air. I really hope CV's show something different in Parichay. Both are my favourite shows and i don't want ppl to compare them. Both are unique

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.