Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

the whole epi wasesp the dipu part, i was laughing like mad , chakku rightly said tabla playerπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

abhay alina were very cute and adorable😊
i feel sorry for jeh , uskii poori lagii padi hain, he might go into depression soon
precap is superb , kuch bhi kaho arnab has more brains than her daughterπŸ˜†all the four actors expressions were amazing , i know they will wriggle out of it
but arnab is now very sure that they r vampires , wonder what he will do now, and haseena looked awesome in precapπŸ˜†

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you have covered the episode very well when it comes to the prime shades of today's centralised revelations and i loved it πŸ˜³..for the reason i don't feel like adding much on a fairly satirical episode  today πŸ˜†...instead i'll create a sort of  fairly average observation on the filler scenes πŸ˜†...as T was in it...and i love to analyse T πŸ˜‰..so here i go...ok , so lets not forget that the most detestable  yet the most ironically  admired queen bees of any and every  manufactured social institution in society have a big time similar and solitary  signature trademark: all of them suffer from the severe stage of inferiority complex and this intricate and tangled  shade of immense turbulent insecurities jumbled up inside to the heights of coloring their  every action is fondly termed as "destructive narcissism" ..and each so called troubled and cold spirited queen bee in this world of fiction and reality  have this vehemently inside them..as they are insecure about their  lack in values  and morals in life and have faced something which was traumatic to them..traumatic enough to cut their self esteem in fragments by disgustingly insulting people to cover up their own immensely disturbed insecurities piled up in them  from as far as they can remember through the faint linen of time ...the saddest thing about these sort of girls are  even though they are admist in a crowd filled with bootlickers , admirers  and people...inside their hearts they are always and always alone sitting in the corner of a dark wall shaking out of disturbed thoughts and fear...and they hope someone hugs them as fast as possible but nobody comes and they sit but even that eternal sitting has no solace...they tremble and remain numb ..and they remain shaking in that very corner eternally hoping and waiting for someone to come to that implicit  dark wall...according to me, these are exactly their thoughts " kab ho gi seher...deewano daard beyhaadh veeran hain...kyun manzil mere kadmo taahley aake hairaan hain...uljhi saanse...chup hain raahe...koi raasta  dikha...khuda ke liye πŸ˜­ ".but since no one comes to to heal their vulnerable inner selves  chilling them to the bone mounted up by seriously psychologically disturbed  issues in their life...they make everyone else feel their animosity of  pain inside , thus ending up in sheer  sadistic pleasure..for ex : T mocking Trackys values of  being a wife in the norms and rules of society as T  somewhere knows she cannot appreciate anything about anybody cause she does not really know how to appreciate and love  herself..for the reason she even covers that up with desirably  fashionable clothes..and her insulting alina and piya and misha...its all the explicit product of all that messed up emotional sadistic and sick turmoil inside...because by influencing their inner wounds on other people... atleast that makes women like T smile ,even if that smile is not out of happiness itself but gruesome sadism..still.. at least a smile comes out..even if its out of disgusted grimace ..its very sad if you think about it...they are not alone and yet they are always  alone through  every second of their life ...that is exactly how women like blair and T exist ...blair at least had two people unbelievably reaching  to her  inner dark wall[serena and chuck ] and embracing her without any hesitance ...but T like every other realistically sadistic bitch has not found anyone trespassing that wall yet...and insulting  and ridiculing tracker just like she insulted misha and piya and alina  are the very humbly bitchy but thoroughly common daily  traits sadistic girls and women like T have..that is how they are..*sigh*..and somehow i really understand these girls...so instead of being angry on them...i actually feel genuinely sad for them..but i  am not fond of their typically convenient   negative defense mechanisms  either..but ignore them cause i know why and how  they come out in this horrific and intriguingly evil manner and  form in the outside world ...for the reason understanding and  genuine sympathy evokes in me for girls like T instead of anger and irritation and disgust πŸ˜³ 

p.s. i know i haven't posted anything for your past 2-3 topics but ive never failed to read them πŸ˜†...apparently being  a 16 year old is too young to use my  laptop after 10 in the night according to my father   πŸ˜›..for the reason i have not been able to post much recently..but i am glad to do it finally after almost 3 days i think πŸ˜†
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I felt so bad for Jeh, honestly! He didn't want to hurt Pia but he was forced to!
Dipannita, it is tough for me to say something in her favour, 'coz honestly, I really don't like her but then her 'Jaan ke badle Jaan' naara isn't wrong really. This is a war of the supernaturals and Abhay and Jeh are the ones who're exceptions and driven by the morals of not to take innocent human life. But if we look at it, their nature is to kill. How can we blame that? And it wasn't even Jeh doing it really, if you look at it. He was possessed.
And did you see the look on his face in the last scene when he was normal? The guy is devasted! He would've never forgiven himself for betraying his mother and now, he'll not forgive himself for hurting Pia. Bura fasa hai. I was never attached to Jeh's character prior to this but after the mahaepisode, I've really really started feeling for the guy.

Coming to Pia, well, like i said in Chakku's post, she wants to talk about Abhay endlessly but most people aren't willing to listen. Jeh isn't either but he made the effort and listened to her and she grabbed this opportunity to pour her true feelings and confusions without any input or influence from the other person.

Abhay is Abhay. I don't even need to say beyond that. Pia stalks him but in a way, he's also always around her. His aura, his memories, his thoughts are there with her when he's not and whenever she's in trouble, he's present physically. Their connection is not only beyond human but even beyond the supernatural, I feel. Pia will abuse him, misunderstand him, accuse him, not listen to him, not trust him but he will still be there for her no matter what. He loves her, not with his heart or soul because he doesn't have either, but with every fiber of his existence and his love demands nothing in return.

As far as Alina goes, I mentioned in Chakku's post that I found it rather sweet of her to be worried for Tracker when everyone just takes it for granted that this is her nature. And Abhay has rarely been rude to Tracker, anyway.

@PS: I hope someone comes and tells me that that article is an April Fool's joke and Pia is not going to say anything But I know she will *Sigh* I guess I should just gather myself to see YET another week of misunderstandings. Either Pia won't let Abhay explain or Abhay himself will not bother to clear out anythingπŸ₯±
I liked Abhay-Haseena's handlock in the precap BTW. The Rs really are each others strength and support <33
lol Abhay ne kisi ladki ko bhaav diya 😲...pehli baar kisi ki suni? 😲...thats Breaking News yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...way to go Alina! 😎
🀣 Jeh ka growl and Abhay ki lalkaar 🀣...atleast Abhay told Jeh to stay away from Pia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but that throw was amazing 🀣...aise feka Jeh ko kaha ud gaya pata hi nahi chala 🀣🀣...i was totally 🀣🀣

that Abhay n Haseena scene was too cute...and as usual, saari umeedein Abhay se hi hongi ki he will do something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i will make a post on Pia's accusations later πŸ˜† (just for funπŸ˜›) 

PS: i was just thinking today how powerful Abhay is...Jeh had his powers combined with his evil bro Gaurav as well as his mom, still Abhay cud beat him up so easily 😲...the moment he threw Jeh with a blow, Dipu ke saare diye bujh gaye 🀣🀣...she was looking like Jaya Bachchan who will start singing "kabhi khushi kabhi gham..." 🀣🀣...lol so it just proves again that even all Werewolves combined power cant beat Abhay
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherry..

Do not have much to say, moi here to give you these πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Awww. I love you too, Cherry. πŸ€—
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post & hmm average episode ...ruhi & t 🀒  i cant see themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alina was comfort & open to abhay & how abhay agreed to aline ...hopefully we see more of what alina is up to & what she feel for abhay .
Hmm Look like piya sense came back like abhay ..she is abck to feel abahy is no good as everyone says about him. She trust jeh & yeh he is been supportive to her .

What was deepu doing ..i didn't get how come she use the power from dead son ( understand when there was chance of him to be alive before alins used his power) ..can power be used so many times

deepu plan for piya then abahy will get super strength to fight against them ...what power abhay got as soon he saw jeh killing piya ...aur phir jeh ko utha ko phek diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessark

loved ur post as usual...

Thank you.😳
selby thumbnail
Hey Pink.C...As usual,awesome analysis even though the episode was ho-hum!What was with the voices and over-emoting...!Usually,the Vamp-Wolf confrontations are awesome,but today didn't feel uber excited...dunno maybe it's just me.
     Talking about Jeh...didn't seem like he had a choice in whether to attack Pia or not...he was literally taken over by negativity.Yes,it's a war but I don't think this is the way Jeh wants to win it.If he had succeeded today I don't think,in any case,he would be able to face himself coz he'd have to live with the fact that to get to his enemy he had to murder an innocent...
      About Abhay n Pia...they either need to get far,far away from each other or just stay the hell together.Am so fed up of their constant misunderstandings and I-love you,no actually Stay away from me but I love you but Forget It statements...Pia ka toh pata nahin,viewers zaroor paagal ho jayenge...
       Regarding Alina...she is quite a mystery.Dunno about her being innocent n pure but when she's with Abhay she seemed disturbingly comfortable...quite eerie...!Let''s see how her character unfolds...should be interesting.Cheers!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

I felt so bad for Jeh today he didn't want to do it..

He Didn't want to hurt Piya.. Buth he was forced to Do it..

Some Blackmagic i guess i don knw frm er it cameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But It was really Painful to see Jeh thinking that Piya shouldn't Trust him so blindly... But i understand that he had to do it bcoz of the reason he came here... The reason to take revenge for his bro's death.. N he had to do it anyway...

After all It was a clear war..

Abhay came to save Piya n He actually has given sum kind of warning to Jeh nt b near piya.. Itz between him and Jeh n Piya is involved nowhere..

I got congused is Dipu actually Laughing of crying..🀣 She need to improve her skills take lessons from Piya..πŸ˜†

But itz right from Her POV to do that..

N evn Jeh was completely right from his POV nobdy can say who is right n who is wrong. Evrybdy r correct in their POV's..

Abhay n Alina bond is getting Day by Day stronger.. πŸ˜³ N i'm likin dat..

Precap was really interestin n i thought of an Idea.. They cud wear Lenses if they want..🀣 πŸ€£ But lets see hw will they deal wid it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Varna Arnab is ready to tell evrybdy the truth n xpose them..

Dipz needs to improve her acting and the creatives need to improve their knowledge of the supernatural. Jeh did what was his duty but we have to see how he deals with it. Abhay is going to keep a sharper eye on him from now on. I guess Raichands phir se bacch jaayenge πŸ˜†
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wonderfull as ever! chakku said the right thing, your analysis makes even the stupidest episode meanigfull! watching dipannita doing all the stupid magic, i felt she was a witch more than a werewolf! from when did the werewolf get the power of doing tantra mantra!πŸ˜› 

anyways monday is going to be super fun! i just hope the raichands will get away with this problem also, and once and for all clear arnabs doubt!

also thanks for replying my queries for yest regarding the television industry! plz answer one more question, does the production house gets paid for airing other shows promo also! that means the channel is charging the same amount for airing your shows promo as it is for any normal commercial! if it is then, the production house is spending hell lot of money in promotion itself! also who exactly are sponsors? are sponsors, those commercials which are being shown during a particular programm? or are they those who are shown at the very first break, that this  programm is brought to u by so and so companies!

also are u there in facebook, can i plz add u? u can pm me if u want!😊