Abhaas Mehta deserves an oscar!!

Posted: 12 years ago
I know we all hate Shyam (Snoldemort) but you have to stand up and give a standing ovation to Abhaas Mehta for pulling off the character with such ease and flawlessness! The scene where he is imagining Khushi under the dupatta instead of Anjali is his most triumphant as an actor to date! the way his face and eyes displayed the varying emotions to the raw passion and emotion in his voice to the sudden realization of his error! DAMN!!! I WAS FLOORED!

He is definitely one to watch!

And thanx CV's for answering my unasked question! I was wondering why in heavens name would KKG agree to deliver the sweets when she knows where they need to go? And why can't she have the hotel people deliver it? THANK YOU!!! That's what i love about this show, the attention to detail!

Now i hope the ME isn't all hit and miss! i hope there's more to the ME than KKG and Shyam running around the place trying to avoid what's inevitable: an unmasking and oodles of Arhi moments!!! 

OOO and i hope, given the timeline they generally use, that this night (engagement party) lasts a week!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yup!!
i too hate shyam and thats the point actually abhaas is such a good actor he makes me hate shyam so much!!
so there kudos abhaas mehtha!!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
abhaas is a gud actor !! does the role perfectly !!
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is a wonderful actor he made us all hate shyam so much ...
Abhaas is really acting with lot of ease and flawless compare to other actors in this show
Abhas is the best we have in IPKKND.

And oh I like him off screen too,he does not like to use the term 'fans' and refers to us as viewers or even friends I guess,he seems very sweet.

He is remarkable onscreen,hope IPK gives him the fame and success he deserves.
Edited by Ipepe - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True, he is a natural...makes it all seem effortless. And although we all do not like it when they show him ogling at Khushi, I like the BG music played at that time! Its a melodious piece of music. Wish they would use it on Arnav and Khushi.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yup
Abhaas is an awesome actor
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed Abhaas is such a good actor that we love to hate him onscreen😆 Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is a fantastic actor and is doing a great job in iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...i look forward to future episodes...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i never liked him as an actor durin da initial epis but da man changed my mind and now i can clearly see what 4 lions saw in him!!!

he's doin a fab job as da pervert!!! ufff i hate da pervert a lot man!! can't even stand his presence so no wonder this guy's doin a fabulous job!!

psst: i wouldn't give him an oscar but an oscarish minimuffin would do ðŸ˜†