Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

~SSK August 19th WU updated~

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
On the way..simar asks prem to stop the car and prem stops the car.when she was about to say prem stops her and buys flowers to her.roli tells simar that what is she doing and dont u remember wat buasaid...on which simar replies that anyway the truth shuld be revealed...prem comes and gives her flowers.He sits in the car and asks simar to tell him wat she want to tell on the way.simar again was abt to tell him smething but he says her to tell fast.They reaches their house.Simar takes blessings from all. Maathaji tells them to frsh up and come ...lets eat food together.Simar will be thinking what all happened in her house.Uma tells that i think simar didn't like the food items...Prem's mother says that but i dont think she didn't like the food items as all the items were their favourite items.And i think she is thinking abt her parents.Roli says her that "yes..we didn't go anywhere without her parents.Maathaji then says that "It's ok with roli but simar should habituate in thinking that this is only her house.They all finishes their food and maathaji goes to her room.Uma says to simar that "Keep ur husband in ur control from now only."...Simar goes away without saying anything.They all thinks that she is felt shy.SImar in her room thinks what will happen now. some one kocks the door when she sees prem cmes from frm back and closes her eyes and says her to cme along with him and he takes her sme where and asks her to open her eyes after putting on the light.Simar sees all the decoration and prem tells her that as i was not there in the first night...now let us do our first night.He gives her flowers and sings a song.(I didn't see wat happened after...)

Precap: Sry Friends i didn't see the precap

Edited by Yaminibandi - 19 August 2011 at 8:56am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeamankodiahcirneetapiluswarajgirER_ER_YABabbiesandhyanand17lrl fanRaima36divra4beeangel11rgattuPavaniShinynaj7cherrypansyAbommi

kasrana Coolbie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
prem is asking simar...dont I have a right to  come close to you...and simar looks on with tears in her eyes!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4Abommi

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasrana

prem is asking simar...dont I have a right to come close to you...and simar looks on with tears in her eyes!!!

Thanks... Smile
-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

prem is asking simar...dont I have a right to come close to you...and simar looks on with tears in her eyes!!!

thanks for the update
Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

prem is asking simar...dont I have a right to  come close to you...and simar looks on with tears in her eyes!!!

thanks for the update re

sauris Goldie
sauris
sauris

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index