Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

sindhu u are doing dhinka chinka sayo is happy so why am i crying i need someone for me to get out of the habit of seeing karan each day ( i seee his yt vids each day trust me insane i need a doc )

dont cry Heer. wont it be better if he comes back in a decent show?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

poor babies! imagine the hard work they have put in to learn the spelling of the state...P...O...S...C...H...Sleepy

I was happy when it was turn to kolkata actually ...less spelling mistake more marks in exams ...but again mamamta ruins my life ...west bengal was so freaking easy ...she can't tolerate us being happy and at peace or what ...so much for agriculture people ...

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by bells_10

poor babies! imagine the hard work they have put in to learn the spelling of the state...P...O...S...C...H...Sleepy

I was happy when it was turn to kolkata actually ...less spelling mistake more marks in exams ...but again mamamta ruins my life ...west bengal was so freaking easy ...she can't tolerate us being happy and at peace or what ...so much for agriculture people ...

just bangla would have been betterErmm

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
You know I toh even used to decide which is west and which is east through that name ...arghhh Angry

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i understandDisapprove

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
aww sweet sayo thanksEmbarrassed

sindhu did u watch remix today or not yet got star utsav

guys watch freaky friday its too goodEmbarrassed

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Anyways leave it ...we have to tolerate her for next four years ...unless she makes a even more stupid decision and they call for an early election LOL

I don't know who is worse...it's like choosing between congress and Bjp ...LOL

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Heer read it for the last time and I mean it ...I don't get Star Utsav ...stop asking me that question now Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top