Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I was watching this mix on mohnish behl and kritika ...can't believe they already have a fan following ...now this is the power of gud concept and stories and make people fall in love with the most odd couple ever Day Dreaming I8 can't wait for the story to start and I just hope it is as per the expectations it had risen in the audience

Oh wow, a mix on them already?? Has the show started airing already?? I made a brief visit to the forum the other day and saw a post with someone complaining mohnish is too old and they should have a young, hot hero. I just rolled my eyes. That is all they care about isn't it? Didn't they read the concept of the story???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i want to watch TVD in the Christmas breakErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

hello Anu and SindhuHug

Sayani Hug

Loving your siggy box girl.

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
You should give it a try Sayani. I dunno if you would like it or not, but it is really good. The acting is usually always top-notch and they have so many twists and turns it keeps you hooked. I would def recommend it over the books. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Haha, you are gonna become Dexter's deciple then???

But honestly, I am so freakin excited about next week. For your b'day and for Castle and NCIS and all my other shows!!! I am actually so sadly patheticly obssessed that every time I think about it I get butterflies. LOL

And OMG I finally saw TVD 3x01. It was brilliant.Tbh I didn't have high expectations cause the spoilers didn't sound that good to me, but it was probably the best episode till date. There was a good balance between the different tracks and Damon was making me sigh even more than usual seeing him trying to balance looking for Stefan and not hurting Elena by getting her hopes up that they would find him. The music was good last night too. I felt like watching it again as soon as it ended.

Always was Day Dreaming I alwasy imagine that one day I will be cutting Anurag the exact way dexter does Day Dreaming

this week will be a roller coaster ride in the truest sense...I m not very excited for my birthday actually ...don't know why I feel like a buddhi already and it's just like just another day for me which is approaching ...maybe on the D day things will change but don't know LOL

But I can't wait for Castle's first epi ...dying to know how it proceeds from there Day Dreaming

and Damon aaahhh I wanna see the epi ...have too look for the epi now...

DulceAmor

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by bells_10

hello Anu and SindhuHug

Sayani Hug

Loving your siggy box girl.

Thank you.. i love the memories siggie... the colouring is so beautifulEmbarrassed

btww how are you? haven't spoken to you for ages

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
making the new cc ...BRB 

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged