Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sindhu, did you know, there are novels based on Dexter???!!!! I was just browsing amazon and they came up. I would give you the link but I dunno if it will open. It's called Dexter: An Omnibus, but there are other titles too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Haha, no, no, I am being sarcastic. But it does make you wonder what exactly they are looking for. I mean, it's just serving customers. Girls at school did it as a part time job. 

yeah the world is a funny place and u realise it now ...well we the oh so educated ones fail accounts every other day ...vendors sitting at road sides ...do it perfectly every single day ?? funny ?? ever thought u will have a honours degree for selling and buying stuffs??? what on earth is there to study in it ?? and yet people literally die passing these subjects ... 

it's sales job ...u sit behind the counter and persuade people to buy ur stuff ...what degree do they need to do it other than I don't know ...is there any course in ur country on how to cheat fool rob kill innocent custormers and gain benefit out of it ...then u need to have that degree ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Sindhu, did you know, there are novels based on Dexter???!!!! I was just browsing amazon and they came up. I would give you the link but I dunno if it will open. It's called Dexter: An Omnibus, but there are other titles too.

Oh there are plenty of weird books on dexter...infact dexter is made from Novel called the Dark passenger ...dexter being such a complex thing must be a real thrill to explore...remember I told u about this psychology book on dexter supporters ...LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Oh there are plenty of weird books on dexter...infact dexter is made from Novel called the Dark passenger ...dexter being such a complex thing must be a real thrill to explore...remember I told u about this psychology book on dexter supporters ...LOL

I think these are actually an extension of the show though, at least that is how they sound. It could be the ones the show was made from originally of course. I just got excited when I saw it and thought I'd tell you. LOL

I got your last b'day sig today. It's a stunner. I am so damn jealous. I wanna use them all but they all have your name on them. Cry  I just have 1 gift to arrange now. Tongue  Why am I telling you this?? Cause I like to tease you. Tongue

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I gotta go have my dinner now Unhappy   I don't think I will be able to get back ol tonight, so hopefully I'll catch you tomorrow. Tc, good night, love you Hug

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
koi hai

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I think these are actually an extension of the show though, at least that is how they sound. It could be the ones the show was made from originally of course. I just got excited when I saw it and thought I'd tell you. LOL

I got your last b'day sig today. It's a stunner. I am so damn jealous. I wanna use them all but they all have your name on them. Cry  I just have 1 gift to arrange now. Tongue  Why am I telling you this?? Cause I like to tease you. Tongue

You so freaking hate me ...I know one is from Shikzie ...I saw ur post in her gallery LOL I wish I could lure her to show it to me too ...but she won't I know sobsss...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=557999&TPN=77&#46828901

Atlast updated the sig gallery ...please lemme know if I have missed on anything ... Smile

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top