Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Why is applying for courses so complicated? I had forgotten all the things you need to do to apply. The tutition fees bit is the hardest to figure out. They say you need to apply to the uni for a scholarship but on the admission form it asks who will pay your fees. I could write scholarship ppl but I won't find ouy if I am successful for that until after I have applied, and if I get turned down then that info would be wrong. I hate how they never explain these things properly to you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
sindhu and anu thanks for including me in ur future business i will be yr lawyer free of charge anything for precious frnds like u allEmbarrassedBig smile

sindhu i was talking abt mohnish and kritika they make a nice couple

balh loving it ram stealing frm the fridge and eating and finallly telling priya "tum khana accha banati ho" wow adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anu  i saw mbkd frankly speaking for me it was OTT both of them were hamming didnt like it too silly atleast for me

Edited by heerhoney - 16 September 2011 at 5:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
azharuddins yougest son died one precious life lost due to reckless driving may his soul rest in peace

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I have finally arranged for work experience...in March next year. ErmmLOL  I phoned this publishing place and he said he was all booked up till then. I thought it was better to take it anyway, cause even though it's months away it's still experience and he is the first person to actually offer me anything.
In darker news, according to Primark I am not high calibre enough to work behind the counter serving customers. I just have a degree and straight As (pretty much). Maybe they want a PhD. ErmmLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~heerhoney

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I have been wanting to watch TVD 3x01 all day, but things keep getting in the way. Maybe the universe doesn't want me to see it till it comes on TV here. Btw, Sindhu, Rachna, do either of you know a good site to dl it from? The site I go to only allows you to watch ol. If you want to dl you have to pay. Ouch

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
PhD to serve customers ? that too behind the counter??? am I reading it right or is there more to the story then what I understand ??Confused

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Try dailymotion ...I don't know about downloading facility though but as per me there are channels on YT that uploads everything ...u just have to search hard ...cause they don't write the exact show name for copyright issues ...I found the castle one once...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Haha, no, no, I am being sarcastic. But it does make you wonder what exactly they are looking for. I mean, it's just serving customers. Girls at school did it as a part time job. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top