Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 145)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
God, it sounds awful over there. No wonder you want out. We used to complain about our lecturers, but we never realised how lucky we are. Hearing about all the trials you have to go through I feel so blessed to have gone through this education system. Our teachers did so much to helps us. Even at uni they gave us hints about what questions would come up in exams to help us prepare.
That man is evil, I am sure of it. What is the point in setting a paper no one can pass? That is a waste of his time and a waste of yours. The fact so many are failing proves he is inept.

How about Angels Inc.??? In honour of Tia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Oh yes thats what I wait for ...his monlogues ...I m sure I will be rofling on my couch then ...ROFL the beauty ...the sensuality of the blood it's colour ...omg he will dissecting every characteristic of it and then Deb is shown and the fear in his eyes of losing her Day Dreaming ishhh I love these two more than I can love a couple...their bond is so beautiful ...so freaking beautiul 

They are the best bits. The writers are second-to-none.
I love how you described it, I could picture it. If it comes like this then I will be so proud of you for figuring it out. Deb is the first person he ever really cared about, no?? I love how she is so important to him, even more important than what Rita ever was. It makes his keeping his secret from her so much more of a weight but a necessity and you know when it comes out it will change them both forever.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

God, it sounds awful over there. No wonder you want out. We used to complain about our lecturers, but we never realised how lucky we are. Hearing about all the trials you have to go through I feel so blessed to have gone through this education system. Our teachers did so much to helps us. Even at uni they gave us hints about what questions would come up in exams to help us prepare.
That man is evil, I am sure of it. What is the point in setting a paper no one can pass? That is a waste of his time and a waste of yours. The fact so many are failing proves he is inept.

How about Angels Inc.??? In honour of Tia.

Trust me the world is heaven compared to this city ...especially with government colleges here Cry

the point is everybody fails so that they know ke nobody can pass without him ...which is pretty ironic LOL

Tia will be so proud when she knows girls are opening up business rather doing make up on their face ROFL ROFL

Ok I gotto go I need to sleep ...have a horrible day at college tomorrow ...with creepy people all around me Ouch bye gnyte luv yaaa  muah Hug

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Did you see this??

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Trust me the world is heaven compared to this city ...especially with government colleges here Cry

the point is everybody fails so that they know ke nobody can pass without him ...which is pretty ironic LOL

Tia will be so proud when she knows girls are opening up business rather doing make up on their face ROFL ROFL

Ok I gotto go I need to sleep ...have a horrible day at college tomorrow ...with creepy people all around me Ouch bye gnyte luv yaaa  muah Hug

Ok, good night, tc, and just smile tmr, it will make you feel better inside. Love you too Hug
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

They are the best bits. The writers are second-to-none.
I love how you described it, I could picture it. If it comes like this then I will be so proud of you for figuring it out. Deb is the first person he ever really cared about, no?? I love how she is so important to him, even more important than what Rita ever was. It makes his keeping his secret from her so much more of a weight but a necessity and you know when it comes out it will change them both forever.

I thot Deb cause it's about time  she comes to know about it and also because it would be a great shocker opening LOL

Oh yeah what is the most important part about their relationship is that he never had to pretend to love her and care for her like he does with the rest of the world ...he genuinely did it ...took her as his sister and always felt the need to be with her ...well uhm actually also because his father told him to do so ...but like Dexter said in the end of the season one finale ...when his brother asked him to kill her he replied I can't ...cause I m fond of her...he didn't even knew he loved her ... LOL and thats the sweetest thing ever ...he loves her for sure but because he doesn't know what love is he can't place it ...

also another aspect about their relationship is how deb has been since childhood with him ...her father used to spend all his time with dexter ...and hardly any with her...she used to crave for his attention but never got it ...but she never hold dexter responsible for it and hated him for coming in between them ...she just felt sad he didn't talk to her like he did with dexter ...so one day she goes and takes his gun and starts shooting ...so that she can impress him ...dexter sees it and tells his dad...her dad was so mad with her and she was mad with dexter...and dexter was hiding behind a pillar ...saying I m sorry I had to tell him LOL Embarrassed they are cho cute together ...

and yes he fears the day she will come to know about it ...he thinks she will hate him ...but more than that it will upset her and he doesn't want her to be upset over it and thats why he hides it from her...he is very protective about her ...very unusual na ...knowing what kind of a guy he is ...protective is the last thing we can think about him LOL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Did you see this??

Gotto go will check this at night when I come back home Big smile
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ok me gonna watch it frm 3rd sindhu i just love the coupleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

did u all see the gal opp karan wahi pathetic mujhe le jaata i would have been a btter choiceWink

Go to top