Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The teacher has threatened us even more now by saying those who have left him will pay severely Ouch it's so much better to fail in such circumstances I feel ...and Anurag was like u want to take four years to pass a bcom degree and then started abusing me and I was like how bad it can be and he was like as bad as me being ur employer and refusing to give u work Angry I hate him ...I so do ...I want to kill him ...

I know passing is anyday better but somehow all these pressure is killing me now so much so that I just want to drop out from college at times and quit everything ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Because they sound alike LOL people who are serious about work always get work for themselves...besdies luckily she has a face that can mould into any character ...which is a rare but a huge boon in this industry ...

Haww u should gimme one before my birthday ...I always get gifts before my birthday remember ...Big smile I m angel toh ...I m always gud like a fairy Blushing

@bold _ *ahem* *ahem*

Accha, I will gift you one on Monday night. Tongue 
I am so freakin excited for next week. There is your b'day, there is Castle S4 the day before, and there is NCIS S9 on your b'day. DancingSilly    I will be hyper all week lolz.
And omg, TVD comes back tmr!!! Damon is back! My eyes are happy. BlushingDay Dreaming

Isn't HIMYM too coming this week ???? OMG what a treat it is for the western world...all the gud things come back on my birthday ...how special am I LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME Shocked  He gets stabbed ...and what kind of a write is this who thinks he will analyse his own spatter pattern while waiting for the ambulance ROFL ROFL ROFL

I had to read it twice, first time I was just going >>> ShockedConfusedWacko  Lolz. Haha, that line was so funny. But Dexter is so mental I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did. LOL  I wonder what happens. The suspense is too much!

He is crazy yeah but not immune to pain ...but yes when he sees blood dripping from his body he might get all happy for a moment LOL

but who stabbed him ...how interesting is this begining ...OMG can't wait ...somebody can actually stab Dexter ...hmmm is it deb ??Shocked

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

The teacher has threatened us even more now by saying those who have left him will pay severely Ouch it's so much better to fail in such circumstances I feel ...and Anurag was like u want to take four years to pass a bcom degree and then started abusing me and I was like how bad it can be and he was like as bad as me being ur employer and refusing to give u work Angry I hate him ...I so do ...I want to kill him ...

I know passing is anyday better but somehow all these pressure is killing me now so much so that I just want to drop out from college at times and quit everything ...

God that teacher is a monster. Angry  I get mad every time I hear about him. Why shouldn't ppl leave him? They have the right to get a decent education. He is just sour because he is so useless and it shows by ppl leaving.
As for Anurag, he has no right to upset you like that. If you were to score a higher mark by doing it over four years then that would be better than doing it in less and scoring lower. Besides, it shows you are dedicated and can overcome failure. Those are good qualities. And trust me, employers are increasingly less interested in your mark than in your qualities.

I can understand, pressure is no good thing and your future is so important. It's natural you will feel depressed. But in those times na, just tell yourself 'i can do this'. All you need is just a lil faith. It doesn't even need to be very strong, just one drop of it will be enough. It's the only way to keep going I find. And hey, if you ever want to scream and rant, we are here to listen. Hug

And if the worst comes to the worst we will start our own business. I will write scripts, you will market the company, Heer will be the lawyer, and Sayani will handle all the technical and engineering side of things. Wink

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Isn't HIMYM too coming this week ???? OMG what a treat it is for the western world...all the gud things come back on my birthday ...how special am I LOL 

OMG yes, it is, 19th, same night as Castle! And Glee is back in the UK next Thurs. My life has purpose again! LOL

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

He is crazy yeah but not immune to pain ...but yes when he sees blood dripping from his body he might get all happy for a moment LOL

but who stabbed him ...how interesting is this begining ...OMG can't wait ...somebody can actually stab Dexter ...hmmm is it deb ??Shocked

Shocked Deb...OMG...I never though of her. I was thinking maybe Quinn, but yes, it could be Deb. It would be sensational if it was. Maybe she finds out.
Haha, I can't wait to hear his interior monologue when he sees the blood. LOL

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

God that teacher is a monster. Angry  I get mad every time I hear about him. Why shouldn't ppl leave him? They have the right to get a decent education. He is just sour because he is so useless and it shows by ppl leaving.
As for Anurag, he has no right to upset you like that. If you were to score a higher mark by doing it over four years then that would be better than doing it in less and scoring lower. Besides, it shows you are dedicated and can overcome failure. Those are good qualities. And trust me, employers are increasingly less interested in your mark than in your qualities.

I can understand, pressure is no good thing and your future is so important. It's natural you will feel depressed. But in those times na, just tell yourself 'i can do this'. All you need is just a lil faith. It doesn't even need to be very strong, just one drop of it will be enough. It's the only way to keep going I find. And hey, if you ever want to scream and rant, we are here to listen. Hug

And if the worst comes to the worst we will start our own business. I will write scripts, you will market the company, Heer will be the lawyer, and Sayani will handle all the technical and engineering side of things. Wink

It's a world filled with politics and I m stuck in it Cry everyone has left him and those who are there are failing what a life ... You know all these past months I was preparing myself exactly with those points ke if I fail what will I tell in my interview how will I twist the whole thing and play it in my favor and surprisingly it was easier than saying why I scored low marks LOL see failing is much more easy LOL

I can only do it if people let me ...with the threats and the evilness around me it is turning into a nightmare ...apparently this man has decided to set the toughest paper so that no one can pass and I was like am I paying u to fail ??? he better tell me the questions if he plans to do anything of that sort or I will sue him ...I already have enough problems I can't deal with more ...Cry and now I have to run to college too everyday cause he plans to check everyone's attendance and hold students from giving exams only to take his revenge ...Ermm

yayyy what will we name our company Day Dreaming

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Shocked Deb...OMG...I never though of her. I was thinking maybe Quinn, but yes, it could be Deb. It would be sensational if it was. Maybe she finds out.
Haha, I can't wait to hear his interior monologue when he sees the blood. LOL

Oh yes thats what I wait for ...his monlogues ...I m sure I will be rofling on my couch then ...ROFL the beauty ...the sensuality of the blood it's colour ...omg he will dissecting every characteristic of it and then Deb is shown and the fear in his eyes of losing her Day Dreaming ishhh I love these two more than I can love a couple...their bond is so beautiful ...so freaking beautiul 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 14 September 2011 at 2:36pm

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top