Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuLOL) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweetyDulceAmorheerhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
congo shongo guys now we are moving fast Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
reposting for anu

A page from the personal diary of Karan Wahi

When I was at my home in Delhi I used to live life king size. I used to get up late in the morning and someone always stood beside me holding a glass of juice. Kissi cheez ki kami nahin thiI wanted money, I got money. I wanted cars, I got cars. Whatever I wanted and I was given. Then things changed a lot. I was eighteen when I left Delhi and came to Mumbai. I always had an inclination towards performing arts but never wanted to become an actor. But one day I got a call to audition for a new show that was to be launched in a new channel. I was apprehensive but I went for the auditions and gave my best shot. I got a call after a week and they asked me to come down to Mumbai immediately. I thought someone was joking. I wondered why anyone would cast an eighteen year old in a show at a time when television was all about saas-bahus. But I was selected for the role and I flew down to Mumbai for Remix.

Life changed in Mumbai. Sara aish o aram vanished into thin air. I started staying alone for the first time in life and had to get up 5.30 in the morning and cook my own food. I started missing my family a lot and at times doubted if I could survive in Mumbai without my loved ones. But it has been seven years since I shifted to Mumbai. Now I am used to staying alone. My parents do visit me every now and then but I am quite comfortable being alone now. Staying alone has made me responsible as an individual and I have started looking at life in a different perspective.

After Remix I gained instant popularity and people started showering me with love and appreciation. But after that I faced a lean period and all those love and appreciation walked off. Then came Dill Mill Gayye and again people were back with their love and appreciation. As an actor I have seen how things can shift drastically between two shows. My experiences in this industry have made me more grounded as a person. I act as I enjoy it and I shall quit the day I get bored. I can't do things just for the sake of money.

Furthermore, people keep asking me why I don't have a girlfriend. Well, I must state that I will be a good friend but a terrible boyfriend. Luckily or unluckily I have never been linked up with any of my co-stars. I don't think I can ever date the person I am working with. I don't believe in mixing business with pleasure. May be there are women who like me but sadly apne desh mein women rarely propose. Hopefully things will change for better in the future. Apart from that, I want to thank all my fans and I shall soon be back on the small screen to entertain them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetweety-Raindrops-

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hi sayo

sindhu west bengal renamed paschim banga ur views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz