Mohnish Kritika - Indya article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Mohnish Behl to play doctor again, paired with Kritika Kamra
Producer Rajan Shahi is all set to launch a new show revolving around the lives of doctors' on Sony. Seasoned actor Mohnish Behl will once again play a senior doctor in the show a la Dill Mill Gayye and Sanjivani. He will play a cynical doctor who will clash with a young, bubbly intern played by Kritika Kamra, later leading to a relationship between them. Sony is reveling in the success of Bade Acche Laggte Hai and Saas Bina Sasuraal and hopes this fictional show will add more value. The show is touted to launch in September.
it sounds promising! but lets see the kind of response it receives!i'm going to watch it for kritika!!
I feel like they should rope in some other young actor opp. to kritika. Surely watching it for kritika. Thanks 4 sharing this article..
guys,
don't u all agree that mohnish is a bit (not a bit) but tooo old for kritika - if kritika has really accepted this show, then definitely the story should be very promising - otherwise i don't think kritz would have gone for it
anyways, will luv to watch it for kritz
I wish kundra was in this show..I woud've died to see him in scrubs and a lab coat! or he can come in as a patient and dr. kritika can treat him
if not him...some other actor should be placed as in being "paired" with kritika...mohnish behl should only play the role of a mentor or father/uncle..i will be disappointed if this is not the case

Thanks fr sharing!

As many of you say, Monish is indeed too old to be paired with Kritika. But then again, Kritika's a sensible girl and I'm sure she wouldn't have accepted the role for nothing. Going by what I have read, there seems to be a good story. If it's something new, I'm all for it😊

Actually I'm already excited and waiting for it to go on air😛
Anyways i like Mohnish also he is a good actor and a  very talented actor though he is Old but no worry's this will make kritika rankings on top i hope so ! but i hope it dun turn fully like Barde ache lagte ho! damn she will be famous in the world of oldies! ðŸ¤¢
Thanks For Sharing :)

I Like Monish Behl :) He Did A Great Job In DMG..

But Agree He Is Too Old For Kritz..

I Am Sure, That A Young Actor Will Come For Kritz..

I Am Excited :))

DMG Was A Extremmly Good Serial, This Will Also A Good Serial.. I Am Sure