Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Like you can tell from the title, even I don't know what this game is about.
Actually, I do. I just need some time to explain it. So here it goes. This game is about your mind skills. What the hell does that mean? I have no idea. The basic idea behind this game is as follows:
I'm going to start the game with a story plot for the latest Adaalat story. You have to continue it in the way you want to for one scene. You can do whatever you want in that one scene, but it has to be continued from the previous scene. Not all the previous scenes, but just the one above yours. So if you're posting the 10th scene, your scene has to continue from the 9th. It doesn't matter if it doesn't match the 8th, 7th, or even 1st scene, but it has to flow with the 9th scene. At the end of the game, I'll take all our scenes, combine them and post the Adaalat forum Adaalat story.
Before we start, some rules:
- Please avoid any violent scenes or scenes in which KD or any other main character gets hurt.
- You can bring back old villains or accused if you want.
- If I'm using Pranali as the prosecutor, you're not subject to using only her. You can use another prosecutor in your scene if you want. The weirder the story, the better.
- Don't restrict yourself to trying to continue the past scene. Just make sure it flows from the past scene. What I mean is if in the past scene, we were in the court, you don't have to stay in the court. You could say something, "Later in KD's office...". It flows because it explains that they're out of court and elsewhere.
- Don't worry about trying to solve the case. I doubt we'll be able to solve the case. Just try and make it as fun as possible.
So, let's start the fun, oops, I mean the case.
KD entered his office and saw two ladies waiting for him. He asked, "Aap log kaun hain?"
The first lady replied, "Hum Naseem ke behene hain. Hum chahte hain aap Naseem ka case lene."
"Naseem, woh jise terrorism ke jurm main giraftaar kiya gaya hai?"
"Ji. Mera bhai aisa nahi hai. Aap please yeh case le liye jiye aur mere bhai ko churvaye," the second lady begged.
"Ji, lekin pehle main Naseem se milna chahta hoon. Agar mujhe yeh laga ke woh bekasur hai toh main yeh case zaroor loonga."
CONTINUE FROM HERE...