Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Like you can tell from the title, even I don't know what this game is about. LOL

Actually, I do. I just need some time to explain it. So here it goes. This game is about your mind skills. What the hell does that mean? I have no idea. LOL The basic idea behind this game is as follows:

I'm going to start the game with a story plot for the latest Adaalat story. You have to continue it in the way you want to for one scene. You can do whatever you want in that one scene, but it has to be continued from the previous scene. Not all the previous scenes, but just the one above yours. So if you're posting the 10th scene, your scene has to continue from the 9th. It doesn't matter if it doesn't match the 8th, 7th, or even 1st scene, but it has to flow with the 9th scene. At the end of the game, I'll take all our scenes, combine them and post the Adaalat forum Adaalat story.

Before we start, some rules:
  1. Please avoid any violent scenes or scenes in which KD or any other main character gets hurt.
  2. You can bring back old villains or accused if you want.
  3. If I'm using Pranali as the prosecutor, you're not subject to using only her. You can use another prosecutor in your scene if you want. The weirder the story, the better.
  4. Don't restrict yourself to trying to continue the past scene. Just make sure it flows from the past scene. What I mean is if in the past scene, we were in the court, you don't have to stay in the court. You could say something, "Later in KD's office...". It flows because it explains that they're out of court and elsewhere.
  5. Don't worry about trying to solve the case. I doubt we'll be able to solve the case. Just try and make it as fun as possible.

So, let's start the fun, oops, I mean the case.

KD entered his office and saw two ladies waiting for him. He asked, "Aap log kaun hain?"
The first lady replied, "Hum Naseem ke behene hain. Hum chahte hain aap Naseem ka case lene."
"Naseem, woh jise terrorism ke jurm main giraftaar kiya gaya hai?"
"Ji. Mera bhai aisa nahi hai. Aap please yeh case le liye jiye aur mere bhai ko churvaye," the second lady begged.
"Ji, lekin pehle main Naseem se milna chahta hoon. Agar mujhe yeh laga ke woh bekasur hai toh main yeh case zaroor loonga."
CONTINUE FROM HERE...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: The Latest Adaalat Story" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
The ladies agree and KD visits the lockup to meet him. Naseem was disturbed and said that someone has trapped him badly and he is nowhere related to terrorism. KD asks whether he has any enemies? Naseem says that he doesn't make anyone his enemy and how can anyone trap him? KD decided to fight the case. Naseem told him that two people named Karan and Iqbal once tried to take him to the smuggling gang but he refused and never contacted them again. KD thinks something.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
KD is sitting in his office thinking of what Naseem said when Mrs. Billomoria comes there and says, "KD tumne woh Naseem ka case liya hai. Tumko maloom hai naa ke saare saboot uske khilaaf hain."
KD replied, "Mrs. Billomoria, saboot toh baane bhi jaa sakte hain. Pata nahi kyun mujhe pura yakeen hai ke Naseem begunah hai aur usse phasaya jaa raha hai."
Then he stood up, grabbed his coat, and was leaving when Mrs. Billomoria asked, "Tum kahan jata hai?"
"Karan aur Iqbal se milne."

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
KD meets Naseem and asks him where Karan and Iqbal live? Naseem tells him that when he was in contact with them, they lived in SR Building, flat no. 29.
KD visits the place and discovers that Karan left the place 2 months ago and Iqbal was dead in an accident.  
A man there tells him that the accident case is closed as Police got no clue and many questions are still unanswered.
KD doubts whether Karan only killed Iqbal and trapped Naseem?

Continue 

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
KD wishes to see flat and so enters flat and roam around. Checking cupboards, table etc  one after another. He finds paper which he silently slips into his bag. Moves towards window  see outside and then finally leaves flat.

Next Court Room.---

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 20 August 2011 at 1:21am

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
In the courtroom, Pranali blames Naseem that he is related to terrorism and feels sorry for KD as he misundertood and is going to lose. KD just smiles and says that the truth will be revealed in the court itself and he won't lose because Naseem is innocent.
He tells that someone is trying to trap Naseem and he can say the man is non other than Karan. He has a doubt that he only killed Iqbal and trapped Naseem.
Pranali says that Iqbal's death was an accident and is nowhere related to Naseem.
KD says then where Karan is? He recalls the paper which he
picked quietly from his residence and thinks something.

Continue

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
KD goes up to the judge and asks for a break because he would like to check something out. The judge grants the break and says court will reconvene in 2 days. Pranali says why the 2 days KD? You know that Naseem is guilty, you can't save him. KD merely smiles and says "we'll see." He's still thinking about the paper.

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
KD is sitting in his office thinking about the paper and Naseem. Actually the papers were of the flat where karan and Iqbal stayed and the owner of the flat was non other than Naseem's sister zeba. KD was thinking about all this and suddenly Dave calls him. He informs that zeba met with an accident and is admitted in the hospital. KD reaches the hospital but she was dead. He tells Dave about zeba being the owner of the flat. KD doubts that karan may have killed zeba.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.