Pshyco's track..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

We all want our pshyco's track to be ended in Thendral as soon as possible right..!!! ??? Wink  Approve  Tongue

Please share your views and thoughts on how do you want the story to show up and end this track..Day Dreaming..!! Like how and what do GW and Pshyco plans against Thulasi and gets their aapu and how do you want this track to be ended..??? LOL    (Basically it is just like a story writing, how do you want our Thendral to be???..)

Hope you all like to comment and enjoy your weekend..!! Big smile

Edited by TTfan - 19 August 2011 at 6:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiautumnsconcertomini_00Rishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoCarynsahi.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pshyco's track..!!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi.

I really don't know how i wish her track to end. I don't care as long as they finish her track and i don't expect any logic in psycho's case and in TA's job matter either, but just end her track and and give him a decent job. I would be more than happy with this Day Dreaming.

Less of Gutterwomen and SQs and more of T&T with Prabha and Deepa like last year would something i really wish to see in Thendral Day Dreaming. Nowadays old MILs of this serial dominate the show and not the younger people...sigh...how sad. Atleast show the fight between the middle aged women TPS and Buvana Tongue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanRishi87Pearl.ShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nice idea TTfan...

Before in Thendral, Charu and GW acted nice and planned everything carefully. But now many people know their intentions which changes everything.

Bazari can talk bad about Tulasi all she wants because now no one will listen to her.  Also Periamma and Periappa will make sure Charu is away from Tamil and Bazari.

As Charu's pyschoness increases, she will plot to eliminate Tulasi and try to kill her. 

Tulasi may get hurt and everyone will reveal to Tamil about Charu's mental acts and they will put her in a mental hospital ending her track.  Tamil will also hate his mom even more and make sure him and his wife are never close to her.

This is just one possibility...I hope Kumaran ends her track well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanPearl.ShemmoSweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Nice Thread Bhagi!Big smile

Hahahaha, Charu track epdi end pannuthu-nu i dont care, but it has to end avlo thanLOL
But it should not be end easily, Charu Thuls-ku panna torture-ku she has to get a big punishment and also her so called AtthaiAngry

I think she is going to harm Thuls and maybe try something, in which she will fail and end up in Mental hospConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanSweetyGreen

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Interesting thread!

There is going to be some interesting twist, just for the fact that Perimma told abt GW talks to Nitish and not Perippa...had she told him first, all the 3 (GP perimma and nitish) would have been in sync and psycho would not have returned to India this early...

If psycho goes to GW house everyday and tries to torture T, it will be repetitive and stale as she did before...so, as per her sabatham, she should not come this early and should end up in an asylum in the UK...

She may even come back changed, and marry the doctor who updated her status to GP

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanShemmoSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.