TB:JJJ Bajarangbali get its Laxman and Sita (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ya dear vrinda, he looks absolutely perfect for this great role

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:JJJ Bajarangbali get its Laxman and Sita (Page 2)" in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing dear.
But what they meant by got i mean they wore showing them only from the 1st epi in the casting.
So they got them before only na

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
They had announced this near mid August.  At what point do RLS enter the show - I've not seen them so far, and Hanuman is still baal.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

They had announced this near mid August.  At what point do RLS enter the show - I've not seen them so far, and Hanuman is still baal.
I think the Sagars themselves dont know then they will show the leap. Vishnu and Shiv are also changed so I think they started to recast before showing the leap...Embarrassed

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
YA OF COURSE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.