Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KSG do special cameo inD3 video added-Discuss Here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kiran102

kiran102

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
ksg ksg hayyeee am dyin here

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KSG do special cameo inD3 video added-Discuss Here (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG dis is such a gr888888 newsHug...i'm literally jumping nd dancing wid joyDancingDancingDancing...YAYYY KSG bak.Party...omg guys since he did dat cameo last tym i was thinking he'll cum bak one day nd yes finallyyyDancing DancingYAYYY me SUPERRR xcitedSilly...Karan Malik LOLhahaha cnt wait to watchBig smileBig smile

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Woowww Big smile
DOUBLE TREATTT !

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
wow!!! wen last time he entered D3 he made ray realise his love,..hope dis time kriya will realise her love 4 ray!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Meh...I'm sort of having mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I like the fact that this might create awareness of the show because there are a lot of KSG fans out there. But on the other hand, by bringing Karan in, there won't be much of a focus on the actual characters and their respective stories. Gosh, even RDX is going to suffer! hehe! LOL Nobody's going to look at him when Karan's around! But I really hope that instead of just stretching the "Dazzlers vs Weakling" track with his cameo, they are also able to progress with the actual story line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-eshaaax3.

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Guys problem. First we had Swayam, Vicky and REY to drool over. ab uska baap ara hain. How will we be in a singel pecie after that, pl someone tell me?

Just thinking abt it makes so so so crazy how will it be when i see it.

I know one thing i am not alive, next monthLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Ksg no offence I m not  a very big fan of his but m happy that he'll bring  a freshness to the show and there will be a stop to dazzlers against weaklings fighting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-eshaaax3.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.