India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

10th Thursday June Update.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 June 2004 at 11:32am | IP Logged

The scene opens with somebody entering the house like a thief. Every body is sleeping but Amrit is awakened by the footsteps. She goes to bebe's room where the thief hid him self behind the curtains. Armit wakes up bebe and ask her if she heard somebody coming. Then Jassi show herself. Yes Jassi is back from Singapore. Amrit and bebe happiness know no bound. Billu is also awaken by the racket caused. Amirt then mention how she was praying that Jassi would be back. Billu tell her to start praying for him so next time he could also go with his daughter.Bebe also wants go and say that nothing can prevent her as she has a granddaughter like Jassi. Billu also complains that why didn't Jassi tell them that she was coming Jassi makes them forget that complain by showing them all the presents which she has bought for them. All kind of goodies come out of her bag. Everybody is happy and then Jassi remember her good time with Armaan and how he had called her jadu ghar.

In Armaan's house there is nobody waiting for him except a servant. Armaan stare at his parent's photograph and even call his dad but he was n't getting the line. He was disappointed. Then he remembers Mallika and calls her. But Malika doesn't pick up the phone as she is boiling mad.Armaan keeps on trying but no use. Frustrated and tired he gives up and falls on the bed.

Early in the morning Nandu's mother open the main door & stumble over her son who slept the whole night on the porch. She wakes him and asks him why in the world is he sleeping over there. Nandu replies that the whole night he rang the bell for two hours and when she didn't open the door what else could he do. He still had n't woken up form his sleep because only when he enters the house he notices his mother properly. Poor guy gets the shock of his life. His mother is all dressed up. She is wearing this green sparkling sari and her hair is made in an old-fashioned way. Nandu asks her the reason. She replies that she is following her "anteraamta" (It is suppose to be the sub consious of a person. I know this thnaks to alps) She continues by saying something like this " Anteraatma is the inner feeling and desire of a person. One should always be in touch with it. I didn't know it existence but when you were gone to Singapore I gained 4 kilos and was so depressed. But when I went shopping a lady there told me every thing about it. She told me to follow all my childhood dreams. And from then on my life have changed. You don't know how happy I am today". Then she leaves the shocked Nandu to make tea.

In Jassi's house our dear Jassi is getting ready. She is glowing with happiness. First of all she doesn't carry the same boring black handbag but a light brown one. She changes her earrings and also carries a new file. She is trying to be different for some reason. She reaches Gulmohur. Maria is speechless when she sees her. The whole gangs join Maria and they crowd around Jassi. Every body wants to know some thing. Trishala comments how Jassi have now become Forigrn returned. Bindiya tell her she should have stayed there longer as she was in her dream country with her dream man and should have come back wearing the sweater made of her dreams. Then Jassi shows them the photographs. A photo falls down which the gang doesn't notice. But Jassi does and when she picks it she sees it is the photogragh of the three musketeers having a good time. She thinks over the good time they had.

Meanwhile her best friend is having some day. It wasn't enough for his mother to dress like a complete weird –oh but she also made a club for some more weird ohs. Two ladies dressed like his mom lands up in his house. Nandu then wonder what his Anteraamta is

Jassi enters the cabin. She sees Armaan seated there but since the chair is turned she can't see him. She thanks him for the Singapore trip but loses words in between. Armaan gets up and tell her that he knows that she has no words to thank him but it should be him who must be thanking her and he was about to when Jassi goes and bangs herself with the cabin door. Yes it was a dream. She enters the office. Armaan is seated the same way and she thanks him. But it turns out to be the villain of gulomhur the one and only Aryan. He asks Jassi if they had good time. Jassi looks surprised for a second but recovers say that they went there to do some work. Aryan asks about the deal. Jassi says that the deal was cancel. He asks her what else did they do there. Jassi says lots of stuff like checking out the latest fashion and latest brands which will be helpful in there own collection. Aryan hopes that it might be true as it is very unfair that some people are enjoying trips while the rest of the people are working hard. Then he asks Jassi to close the cabin door, as he doesn't want anybody else to be influenced.

Armaan enter's Malika cabin.Malika is sitting there with a frown on her face. He is in a very poetic mood because with each gift he presents to her he presents it with style. He gives her perfume, a mobile and a diamond ring. When Malika is still quiet he asks her the matter. She replies that she doesn't want his gift. She tells him a lot of things. And soon Armaan loses his temper too. A heated argument begins between them. Malika tells Armaan that he does n't know what true love is. He doesn't know the meaning of value ot sacrifice. She mentions to him how she defied the world and her brother so he could get all the support he needed and how she gave her vote so he could become the chairman. Armaan says sarcastically that does he need to repay her for that. In the middle of all this Jassi is hearing everything. She is hiding near the cabin door. Malika then throw all the gifts that he has bought.Armaan then tells Malika he doesn't want to be with a person who doesn't trust him. Malika replies by saying that she doesn't want to be with a person who is a liar. Armaan tells her that Aryan has filled her ears with nonsense. Malika tells him that her brother hasn't it is his drunkard best friend who she knows that she can believe. Armaaan is speechless and know that the cat is out of the bag.Armaan getting heated up ask her to end this relationship. Malika haughtily replies that it has already ended. Then some more argument happens and then Malika takes out her engagement ring even with Armaan's warning but she doesn't care. She throws the ring and it falls. Armaan stares at the fallen ring

Edited by deadly - 11 June 2004 at 8:26am

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 11 June 2004 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hey its me KK,

Jassi in the morning, is geeting ready for the office.She then places that fat man statue that armaan had given her on the table. She sees hersalf in the mirror and then decides to go. suddenly she changes her mind and sees herself again in the mirror. This time she removes her gold earings and replaces them by diamond ones { Artificial ones } . Also she is wearing a good chain around her neck. She then Changes her bag { old brown bag } to a new Green colored one . She again sees herself in the mirror and is happy to see herself changed.

When she enters Gulmoher and then rushes to Maria. maria at that time is busy with a phone call.She sees Jassi standing near the table and starts speaking all wrong. She says to the client that now he can visit Singapore. She corrects herself saying Gulmoher. Then she says to the client that he can visit Gulmoher at 10 am. She adds " she has come , I mean Armann sir has come"She Keeps the Phone And the whole gang surroundsjassi

And the rest of the update is good and its better not elaborate as Its not much interesting.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 11 June 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged

It is getting better and better. Good going on the forum. Vijay BhatterVijay BhatterClap

First it was Aishwarya, then Deadly and now KK.. the list must go on.

Btw I am sure with the popularity we have gained for JJKN that now even the script writer would start getting to visit our forum to see what the viewers want to see.. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

alps Newbie
alps
alps

Posted: 11 June 2004 at 7:13am | IP Logged

its not  'anteramantra'   but 'anteraatma' --     Self-conscious

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 June 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks alps. I don't know hindi that well so that's why I had no idea what Nandu 's mom was talking about. I will edit it right now.
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 11 June 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged

hi alps.. welcome to the forum... and thanks for the correction. if you would not have translated the meaning to english it would have been difficult for many .. non-hindi speaking forum members.

take care... vijay bhattervijay bhatterSmile

cheers.
vijay bhatter

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 14 June 2004 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hi Vijay

IS that your latest look?? Well....it sure makes you look younger. Wink BTW I'm judging this on the basis of the prev photo u had uploaded next to your name. No offense meant pls.

Must be 'makeover' season!! First Jassi...and now you :)

Cheers!!

Edited by Anitha - 14 June 2004 at 3:41am
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 14 June 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Hi,

The previous pic was a year older. This one is more recent.

Let me show you the changes in the recent years.

Vijay
August 2002 August 2003
June 2004

Now can you guess whats my age?

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vbhatter - 14 June 2004 at 7:42am

Go to top