Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Is Bani a moron?

Poll Question: How do you think Bani will turn out?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
16 [88.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Watching yesterday's part w/ Bani, I was thinking to myself - is this chick a freaking moron?  She's just been in trouble w/ this very guy and has a total stranger Dhruv save her butt, and on top of that, cops have visited their house and warned her about the cellphone theft ring.  So W*F is she doing first going to this same guy w/ even higher stakes (6 phones this time) and trying to sell those to her friends?  To many issues w/ this:
  • First of all, once she gets the cash, she has to get it to Charlie right away, or else someone @ home will find it, and give it to Dhruv.  Can she do it?
  • Second, since the cops know so much about this operation to come to her house, they'd not be far off in knowing about this as well.  And she was in an open restaurant, where any undercover cop could have been observing her from a distance
  • Third, does she seriously expect to make enough money to pay back Dhruv?

I really hope she gets busted sooner rather the later - the longer this takes, the deeper trouble she's going to find herself in!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94-Amri-ash91br200910ananya2000maris08jmoyee200Roarksehar mehrotraanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Bani a moron?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Bani is going to become the bane of Preeto. Shes sure to land herself in deep trouble with Preeto trying to save her hide.
Sometimes a major shock and something more severe is required to bring such people to their senses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
GREY...

adutta94

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
a dog's tail can never be bent!!! Bani yesterday,seriously, disgusted me...i just cannot understand her...but one thing's for sure,she would remain a bane to Preeto and her family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.sehar mehrotra

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
 vaani tomuch wrong...Angry wo apne ghar ke liye ek musibat haiEvil Smile
but Ishu ko vaani ki harkat preeto ko bol dena chahiye or khud vaani pe nazar rakhti coz dhruv ne rs diya hai ye baat only Ishu janti hai...
Shocked

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
 Vaani wrong-wrong-wrong-yes she more trouble from her family... but only wrong Vaani coz  her  famili save care love all girl's but only vaani tomuch wrong coz  her  friend's & her nature...

adutta94

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I really hated the fact that Preeto got blamed for the ring fiasco due to Baani. Stupid galAngry

adutta94.Vrish.

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Bani is grey. And she needs a reality check very very soon.

The sooner its busted its better otherwise  she will be in trouble which will get passed on to the entire family.

adutta94.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.