thank u zari...😳
go nd get some sleep...πŸ₯±
ALLAH hafiz
Edited by aquariun26 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Well...I just did not like it but I am glad it made your happy 🀣
I am happy for you Faraan buddy πŸ˜†

Bye ...where are you going by the way? Aren't you suppose to be in bed now? πŸ˜•

Tm mujhe janey dogi ya nahi..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Well thankzz 4 being happy 4 me..πŸ€— it was realy shocking 4 me to see shweta's name in KBC questions..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† bt if her name hav been chosen with some good actresses den it would be much better..!!!
I sleep late at night.. almost in da morning..🀣 actually i'm a big Owl..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nowadys watching horror movies at dis time..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Bt now i'm watching KBC..!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aquariun26

well...we go to meet our relatives,eat sweets nd special dishes ns the best part is Eidi...when the children r given money as Eid gift by their elders...πŸ˜†i love that part the most...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nd yeah tomorrow is our biryani party here...πŸ˜›so u'll come na...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shweta always rox😳

Oh wow...great =)
Okay, now I got what Eid means...it exactly like our Dashain =) We do the same thing in dashain and our elders give us blessing and money on the Dashahara day. WOW...I love it too πŸ˜† I used to hope for loads of money from my mom and if she gave me less than I expected, I used to argue with her Embarrassed Now, it's all history to me coz I don't do that any more πŸ˜†

OMG...Biryani πŸ˜ƒ I would love to but kyaa kare...luck nahi hai na 😭

You enjoy biryani on behalf of me and Shweta too πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

made by Fizzi

Last time EID MUBARIK

hi nd by guys ( sabzyyy nd puji )Finaly i'm going TC πŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Sabzyyy after 5sep tumhain dekh lun gi mai 😳
gudnightπŸ˜†
Eid Mubarak to you too sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ
May you get loads of money from your elders πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oyeee, maine kyaa kiya yaar? πŸ˜† What's coming after Sep 5? πŸ˜•
Confusion hi confusion hai yaar πŸ˜†

All right, bye Zaryyy πŸ€—

Love you

Sabz and Shweta 🀣
Originally posted by aquariun26

nothing yaar...πŸ˜†shweta is not updating her blog...

ab bohot der ho gai...

LOL...okay! I knw, Shweta makes me mad at her sometime coz she does not have 10 min for us whereas we give her our whole life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Look at Avi...she is so dedicated and in deeply love with Shweta yet Shweta does not care us πŸ˜†

Look at Faraan who has made several ids to impress her yet she turns her deaf ear πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Look at me, I just got married but I could not keep myself away from here coz I love Shweta so much. Infact, I love her more than my husband 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aur, kyaa chahiye yeh Shweta ki bachchi ko 😑Ouch🀬🀣
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Tm mujhe janey dogi ya nahi..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Well thankzz 4 being happy 4 me..πŸ€— it was realy shocking 4 me to see shweta's name in KBC questions..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† bt if her name hav been chosen with some good actresses den it would be much better..!!!
I sleep late at night.. almost in da morning..🀣 actually i'm a big Owl..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nowadys watching horror movies at dis time..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Bt now i'm watching KBC..!!!πŸ˜›

Faraan, mere bas me hota toh meh tumhe kabhi jana nahi deti lekin kyaa karu yeh sab mere bas ki bahar hai. Hence, you enjoy KBC and horrow movie while I enjoy blabbering here ROFLROFL

Good bye big owl πŸ˜ƒROFL

May you dream of Shweta =)

Take care and once again happy Eidi πŸ€—

Oh wow...great =)
Okay, now I got what Eid means...it exactly like our Dashain =) We do the same thing in dashain and our elders give us blessing and money on the Dashahara day. WOW...I love it too πŸ˜† I used to hope for loads of money from my mom and if she gave me less than I expected, I used to argue with her 😳 Now, it's all history to me coz I don't do that any more πŸ˜†

OMG...Biryani πŸ˜ƒ I would love to but kyaa kare...luck nahi hai na 😭

You enjoy biryani on behalf of me and Shweta too πŸ˜‰

that's great...πŸ˜›
@bold-how cute...😳the same thing i have done with my mom today...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ohh k Sabzi...done..πŸ˜†i'll eat on behalf of u nd shweta...nd us k liye i have to skip breakfast nd lunch...πŸ˜†
ok Sabzi all my wickets have fallen out...πŸ˜†cuz i m feeling very sleepy...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
got 2 go now yaar...😳
see u tomorrow inshaALLAH...!!!
love u loads...πŸ€—
ALLAH hafiz

LOL...okay! I knw, Shweta makes me mad at her sometime coz she does not have 10 min for us whereas we give her our whole life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Look at Avi...she is so dedicated and in deeply love with Shweta yet Shweta does not care us πŸ˜†

Look at Faraan who has made several ids to impress her yet she turns her deaf ear πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Look at me, I just got married but I could not keep myself away from here coz I love Shweta so much. Infact, I love her more than my husband 🀣

Aur, kyaa chahiye yeh Shweta ki bachchi ko 🀣

@bold-🀣Shweta ki bacchi...means u r talking about Palak...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£u r great Sabz...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
@red-😲😲😲tumhare saath bhi avi wala case hai...?🀣@faraan-come on ab Sabzi ko bhi lectures do shaabaash...🀣🀣🀣
@blue-solid reasons dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘excellent...πŸ‘πŸ€£

kya hoga Shweta ka...?😲🀣

edit:Sabz yaar tumne meri neend ura di...🀣i m ROFLing now🀣 Edited by aquariun26 - 12 years ago

Bt she took my nameπŸ˜† nd she said dat she reads all my comments on her Blog nd dat is enough 4 me..🀣🀣🀣

Faraan, mere bas me hota toh meh tumhe kabhi jana nahi deti lekin kyaa karu yeh sab mere bas ki bahar hai. Hence, you enjoy KBC and horrow movie while I enjoy blabbering here ROFLROFL

Good bye big owl πŸ˜ƒROFL

May you dream of Shweta =)

Take care and once again happy Eidi πŸ€—
Awww sabzi darling..πŸ€— meray bas mei bhi hota to mai poora din Fc mei hi baith rehta..🀣🀣 bt actually Eid ki waja say guests ko attend kr kr k boht thakaan ho gayi hai.. dats y ab aram say late kr shows nd movies dekh raha hun..πŸ˜†
Nd i'll suggest u dat u also watch KBC..πŸ˜› its really interestring nowdays specially today's epi.. Big B is pulling da leg of da next contestent again nd again..🀣
Chullu bhar pani mei doob marna..🀣🀣
Dis epi is really too much damn funny.,.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Oie thank U sabzi darling..🀣 finally i'm going again..πŸ˜†
C ya soon..😳
Okay tokey Pooji, GOODNIGHT πŸ€—
Have a wonderful night =)

LOL...yes I give more time to Shweta than to my husband 🀣🀣
So that says a lot na 🀣🀣

Shweta is Shweta yaar...I care for her a lot =)

Anyway, bye dear...sleep tight πŸ€—