Kkusum

Kshitij looks cute with his new stubble

essar2610 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

He seems to have lost some weight, is weraing more casual clothes and looks extremely vulnerable with the stubble.

Right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail
youre right. He has loostened up with his wardrobe and i like that alot. He was waaaay too serious in the beginning. Then after falling in love with kumud he was a little better but still wore only suits. Now he has begun to wear jeans and shirts like a normal person. haha...i like it. I like the stuble too but honestly, i thikn garv can pull it off a little bit better only cuz hes So big and looks all huge! Hahha..a beard suits him, well a stuble suits him better. But its ok cuz Kshitij always looks cute! Cuz his character is really sweet.
DesiGurl thumbnail
i agree!! kshitij has always looked cute but ya he does look hott now!!lol!! he looks kinda cute with beard tooo!! not sure about him loosing weight!! he looks the smae but ill see in todays episode! if he is on there!! 
swtlilgirl989 thumbnail

actually i didn't think kshitij was cut out to be in the show until later... he is one sweet guy. and his appearence has changed recently into looking very cute and and easygoing with the outer wear

baaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amit (Kshitij) looks hott no matter wut and looks thinner with the stubble.
I feel bad for his character since i kno Kumud didnt mean she luved him...anyway he is really hott lolz

tarangir thumbnail
Yes, he looks good, but what is the use? He never has anything to say or do except drive Kumud around!