Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pitaji(Sanjeev K.'s Nephew) is an amazing actor! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by scinerd

He is really good, they way he portrays Pitaji is perfect! All the actors in this show do such a good job, I can't imagine anyone else playing their roles.   Even Maltis mom, how much we hate her speaks to her acting. This show rocks!

I will take an exception to this. Anjali Mukhi (Sudha) is the only weak link my opinion. I do not necessarily like her acting specially her style of romaing around like a pendulum and doing her monolgue when she is worried about something. A good actor should eb able to potray her emotion by her facial expression and this what Chhedi did yesterday. His dialogue, facial expression almost made me cry.. such a favoulous acting..

Also does anyone think Toasty is loosing her touch in lighter scenes? I just hope she does not become another Tulsi .. last one month or so. whenever she has opened her mouth - it was only for preaching.. I wish the new track gives us back the old adorable Toasty and not this one who is overmatured for her age.
I think Anjali Mukhi is doing a great job by playing Sudha's character. She is playing a typical punjabi mother's role. Believe me, majority of punjabi mums behave like her.LOL

ok may be - my ignorance..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pitaji(Sanjeev K.'s Nephew) is an amazing actor! (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I find all the actor on this show amazing. 

I don't like how the CVs write Sudha and Toasty's characters sometimes but the actors are wonderful. 

@akash08 - I too find Sudha over the top sometimes.

Lol Jas on your opinion on Sudha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I find all the actor on this show amazing. 

I don't like how the CVs write Sudha and Toasty's characters sometimes but the actors are wonderful. 

@akash08 - I too find Sudha over the top sometimes.

Lol Jas on your opinion on Sudha.
Well, I told you the truth but nothing else.LOL

changumangu123

punjabi#1

IF-Dazzler

punjabi#1

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I agree with JT veer ji that punjabi moms do act like that at times. My mother is always mumbling away and ready for a fight but mostly ready to fight me though. lol Punjabi parents are fun. 

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi#1

I agree with JT veer ji that punjabi moms do act like that at times. My mother is always mumbling away and ready for a fight but mostly ready to fight me though. lol Punjabi parents are fun. 
Oye aj eh kidro chan chareya ye? vaise bhi meri coti bahin ta Eid da chan ho gayee hai.LOL
thanks for sharing your thoughts, lol.

dharad

Groupbie

dharad

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Not sure if you guys know but he is the nephew of the great actor Sanjeev Kumar, the acting bug is in his genes. He has the genious of my favorite Sanjeev Kumar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123nikkigreenJasToronto

Cool_Ishu

Cool_Ishu

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I Saw chedi in FALTU movie.

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Darshan Jariwal was also in Gandhi, My Father.   He played Gandhi.

Punjabi Mothers - oye vay!  Do I know a few like Sudha.  ROFL

I did not know that he was related to the late, great Sanjeev Kumar Star  (one of all time faves.)

Edited by nikkigreen - 22 August 2011 at 6:36pm

JasToronto

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.