Pitaji(Sanjeev K.'s Nephew) is an amazing actor!

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

Haven't watched todays episode as its telecasted at 10 PM. Taking about last episode. What a superb acting display/performance by Pitaji! Waise to sabhi artist ek se barkar ek hai, very funny, full of life and always have sense of humour.
Pitaji left his shop at noon time and came back home complaining about not feeling well. Prior to that at his Saree shop, he was wondering why anyone was not showing any sort of emotions for Pashu. Later he got an idea that since Pracheen went to Toast's parental house, Pashu might have gone there to hide. He calls Sudha and tells her to give telephone to Pashu.LOL. You should see the confidence he had in his voice and feelings and expressions he had on his face. What do you say?

edit: thanks to dharad for telling us that Darshan Jariwala(Pitaji) is infact Sanjeev Kumar's (haribhai Jariwala) nephew. We all know that Sanjeev Kumar sahab was a great actor and gave us some wonderful movies e.g. Kinara, mausam, Andhi, Khilana, Shooley etc. He worked with Gulzar sahab in seventies and acted in numerous super hit movies.
Edited by JaspalToronto - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What I say?

Watch today's episode as soon as you can and enjoy his acting..he was superb today..not very sure if I spotted something special yesterday though.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JT Veerji  I love all the characters in this serial minusing Malti's mom...But she plays villianess role so she is fine too..

JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

JT Veerji  I love all the characters in this serial minusing Malti's mom...But she plays villianess role so she is fine too..

Its nice to see you here Varsha di.😊 You are right, Shobha is a wonderful actress. Ved, Pracheen, Gian, Pashu and verybody else is doing a great job. Its a good show to watch. Time well spent for quality entertainment.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is really good, they way he portrays Pitaji is perfect! All the actors in this show do such a good job, I can't imagine anyone else playing their roles.   Even Maltis mom, how much we hate her speaks to her acting. This show rocks!
akash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scinerd

He is really good, they way he portrays Pitaji is perfect! All the actors in this show do such a good job, I can't imagine anyone else playing their roles.   Even Maltis mom, how much we hate her speaks to her acting. This show rocks!

I will take an exception to this. Anjali Mukhi (Sudha) is the only weak link my opinion. I do not necessarily like her acting specially her style of romaing around like a pendulum and doing her monolgue when she is worried about something. A good actor should eb able to potray her emotion by her facial expression and this what Chhedi did yesterday. His dialogue, facial expression almost made me cry.. such a favoulous acting..

Also does anyone think Toasty is loosing her touch in lighter scenes? I just hope she does not become another Tulsi .. last one month or so. whenever she has opened her mouth - it was only for preaching.. I wish the new track gives us back the old adorable Toasty and not this one who is overmatured for her age.
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

I will take an exception to this. Anjali Mukhi (Sudha) is the only weak link my opinion. I do not necessarily like her acting specially her style of romaing around like a pendulum and doing her monolgue when she is worried about something. A good actor should eb able to potray her emotion by her facial expression and this what Chhedi did yesterday. His dialogue, facial expression almost made me cry.. such a favoulous acting..

Also does anyone think Toasty is loosing her touch in lighter scenes? I just hope she does not become another Tulsi .. last one month or so. whenever she has opened her mouth - it was only for preaching.. I wish the new track gives us back the old adorable Toasty and not this one who is overmatured for her age.

I think Anjali Mukhi is doing a great job by playing Sudha's character. She is playing a typical punjabi mother's role. Believe me, majority of punjabi mums behave like her.😆

Yes Toasty has been giving lectures to everyone. Why everybody is listening to her these days? In the past people used to tell her, "stop it Toasty, we don't want to hear that."
akash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

I think Anjali Mukhi is doing a great job by playing Sudha's character. She is playing a typical punjabi mother's role. Believe me, majority of punjabi mums behave like her.😆

ok may be - my ignorance..
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I find all the actor on this show amazing. 

I don't like how the CVs write Sudha and Toasty's characters sometimes but the actors are wonderful. 

@akash08 - I too find Sudha over the top sometimes.

Lol Jas on your opinion on Sudha.
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

I find all the actor on this show amazing. 

I don't like how the CVs write Sudha and Toasty's characters sometimes but the actors are wonderful. 

@akash08 - I too find Sudha over the top sometimes.

Lol Jas on your opinion on Sudha.

Well, I told you the truth but nothing else.😆