India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan & Mallika talk about Jassi!!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hi guys! here are some important conversations between armaan and malika about armaan's feelings for Jassi, which i am anticipating to come according to Betty La Fea!

Scene-1

MALLIKA'S OFFICE Mallika tells Armaan that she doesn't want to intrude on his intimate life (this, from a woman who called him every hour on the hour), but she wants to know what happened between him and Jassi. Going into the meeting he was so upbeat, as if he thought Jassi was going to help him. She doesn't understand how this turned around. Armaan tries to explain that things weren't like that. Mallika can't understand how he trusted Jassi so much. She can only hope that she hasn't betrayed him, them, the company the way that he betrayed her according to the letter. She wants to know why he had so much faith, so much confidence, so much trust in her. She knows why he made her fall in love with him, but, "I want to know what happened with you… What was she to you? Did you fall in love (shudder of terror/disgust/disbelief) with Jassi?" There are tears in her eyes and tears in his. Armaan refuses to discuss Jassi with Mallika, but Mallika insists "I've given you three years of my life. I was just hours away from marrying you. The least I deserve is an explanation! And don't tell me you don't want to hurt me…." She pauses as it dawns on her "You're in love with Jassi, aren't you?" she sobs. Armaan remains silent, looking at her with infinite sadness. "Your silence tells me it's true" . Armaan nods stoically. Mallika wails and flails at him with her fists "No! How did this happen? You'll pay for this in Hell!" With a haunted look in his eyes, Armaan whispers "I know. I'm paying….."

Scene-2

After some days………………….

Mallika goes into Armaan's office to talk to him. Mallika asks Armaan if he has spoken to Nandan Verma. He tells her he hasn't. Mallika asks if he has spoken to Jassi and he tells her that he hasn't spoken to Jassi either. Mallika tells him that she doesn't want him to feel pressured and that she knows that he has told her that he doesn't want to hurt her but that her body is numb and that she doesn't care. Mallika asks Armaan what he plans to do if Jassi doesn't come back. Armaan tells her that he'll speak to the attorneys so that they can…… Mallika: No, no, I'm not referring to the legal status of the company. I'm referring to you personally. Have you thought what will happen with your life if she never shows up? Or better yet, if she doesn't want anything to do with you?" Armaan: No, no I hadn't thought of that. Mallika: Does that mean that you still hold on to the hope that she'll come back to you? Armaan: Mallika, really, I don't want to, nor can I discuss this with you. Mallika: Of course not! But don't worry; you've said it all! Don't look at me that way; I haven't come here to interrogate you. You have all the right, you have the freedom….. I just want you to answer a few questions." (I though she said she wasn't going to interrogate him? hmmm) Mallika sits down. Mallika: What do you understand by love? What is it you look for in a woman? What do you find in a woman that makes you fall in love with her? Because frankly, where Jassi is concerned, I'm a bit disconcerted. I am referring to what you expect from a woman who is apparently weak, submissive, who has principles, but is willing to get mixed up with her boss, a man who is about to get married, who is capable of having a clandestine romance. Armaan walks over to the desk to sit on it. Mallika: Don't sit there. Sit here (she points to the sofa). Armaan: Mallika, really, I am not willing to have any more questions directed against Jassi. I just won't put up with that. Mallika: Of course not! Love is blind. And this example is more than obvious. Not only is it blind, it's deaf, irrational……………What do you expect of a woman who was capable of getting involved in the dirty dealings you orchestrated with this company and who turned you in at the board meeting? Armaan: Mallika you've asked me these same questions a million times! Enough! Mallika: She turned you in to the woman with whom you were to be married. She turned you in with evidence and proof; with all the little things (detalles) you gave her. What do you expect from a woman who you ask, you plead to come to your aid when you are in over your head and she sends you a "messenger." Armaan: She's hurt, you know that Mallika. Mallika: Armaan, many times I have been hurt, but I have always been at your side. I want you to understand that she only loves you in the good times, and not in the bad times. She doesn't consider you, it's as if she felt nothing. I would have been incapable of abandoning you in this fashion, especially if I had been a part of the problem you were in. I want you to understand that she has left you up to your neck. That's all; I only wanted to let you know. I feel sorry for you! Armaan is sitting in his office and in the solitude of it all he leans back and screams "Jasssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged

wow..it's getting interesting day-by-day.

thanks for sharing Rumi!

girls_respect Groupbie
girls_respect
girls_respect

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Oh man, this scene is going to evoke a lotta emotion in Armaan, let's c how he delievers his lines in this scene. Especially the JASSSSIIII scream at the end. Can't wait to watch it Tongue
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
omg....poor armaan....!!Cry
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

bechara !!!!!!!!!!!!!! armaan Ouch

or

bechari mallika Confused!!!!

ab to use pitne se koi nahin bacha sakta !!!!!!!!!!

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
oh god..poor armaan..it's getting really interesting... malika is right... love makes u blind, deaf etc etc. Cry
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Can't wait. Smile
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

it getting really interesting  wow cant wait to see it

Go to top