Shiney's rape case: Victim not to face perjury... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Oh wow! This keeps getting better and better.

So you believed the media reports you heard about Shiney and his attitude towards others? Like his blatant disrespect towards people, slapping them, abusing them, ignoring the law, fighting with others, drunken brawls. These were all red-flags that this actor was a kamina? Hmmm - I wonder which other actor is known for this type of a behavior?

So the court released him , yet you know in your heart he is guilty.

Were you the one who quoted that even though Sanjay Dutt was imprisoned , no murder was committed with his weapon - so you knew in your heart that Sanjay Dutt was not guilty of "possession of a dangerous weapon, gained by illegal means"?

Looks like you basically ignore what the courts have to say about these actors and go by your own gut feeling and media reports .

In case of Salman - you ignore media reports, dead animals, dead people and maybe the impending court decisions - because - eh after all - Salman tho shakal se seedha lagta hai. In your heart of hearts you don't believe a black buck was killed illegally, poor people were run over, women were slapped or a prime witness was ordered murdered - evidence be dam#ed! It is all media conspiracy.

Did I get this right?

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i didnt mean by rapist from the shakal..

but they things we heard about him even before toward other his atitude-wise kamina lagta

Edited by respect123 - 12 years ago
Shiney. Ugh. ðŸ¤¢ Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago

i think u didnt read my post proper i said
if salman khan is claimed guilty.. then he should get punishment too

poora post read karo phir aa ke mujhe quote kar ke reply karo

Originally posted by respect123

So you believed the media reports you heard about Shiney and his attitude towards others? Like his blatant disrespect towards people, slapping them, abusing them, ignoring the law, fighting with others, drunken brawls. These were all red-flags that this actor was a kamina? Hmmm - I wonder which other actor is known for this type of a behavior?

Were you the one who quoted that even though Sanjay Dutt was imprisoned , no murder was committed with his weapon - so you knew in your heart that Sanjay Dutt was not guilty of "possession of a dangerous weapon, gained by illegal means"?

Looks like you basically ignore what the courts have to say about these actors and go by your own gut feeling and media reports .

In case of Salman - you ignore media reports, dead animals, dead people and maybe the impending court decisions - because - eh after all - Salman tho shakal se seedha lagta hai. In your heart of hearts you don't believe a black buck was killed illegally, poor people were run over, women were slapped or a prime witness was ordered murdered - evidence be dam#ed! It is all media conspiracy.

Did I get this right?

I am disappointed by the outcome of the case, DNA doesn't lie. The evidence clearly proved Shiney guilty, I am sure someone got to her and made her change her story.
Shiney claimed that it was consentual sex.
This isn't salman's topic. Why is he being brought into this? jeez

and wow. disgusted with shiney. Poor girl!!!
Originally posted by respect123

Did I get this right?

let me break it down to you, this is how it works around here... there is a separate rule for salman, and another rule for all the others... salman gets the benefit of the doubt despite all evidence against him, but the same isn't awarded to all the others.
Originally posted by qwww

And so this case will be forgotten and Shiney will never go back to jail.

That's the judiciary for you
Shiney Ahuja had a family and a career. What on earth possessed him into committing this vile act? Sometimes I just cannot understand the human mind. Anyway, if he is not punished for his crime then that would be a huge tragedy. It will be extremely unfair if he has a chance to rebuild his life, whereas the girl will have to live with her ordeal for the rest of her life. 
Originally posted by .shona.

I cant believe i used to be a fan of this guy...makes me cringe.
u were his fan before..😲