Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: aishah

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ok im in denial just coz i disagree with u?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†-hmmmmm strange no---But who cares we are all entitled to our own opinionπŸ˜›-and i repeat sheenz i dnt have anything against gora or brown rangπŸ˜•...AA is gora but IQ is more Gora-end of story!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š..and as for indian cricket..sorry guyz but guess who i support?πŸ˜‰..

You are in denial because the whoooleeeee lot of us can see that IQ is brown--seriously i am gonna ask WEKAP how gora IQ is; even though i can't stand him I will have to do this--for all of our knowledge--I NEED to know--Aishoo how can you NOt see--And Aishoo why is it end of story--coz you think so--thats strangerπŸ˜•

And Aishoo you prbly support England or Pakistan;

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

You are in denial because the whoooleeeee lot of us can see that IQ is brown--seriously i am gonna ask WEKAP how gora IQ is; even though i can't stand him I will have to do this--for all of our knowledge--I NEED to know--Aishoo how can you NOt see--And Aishoo why is it end of story--coz you think so--thats strangerπŸ˜•

And Aishoo when it comes to cricket you prbly support England or Pakistan;

aishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

Lolz r we arguing?πŸ˜•-anyway i said end of story to end this pointless debateπŸ˜›πŸ˜•-and lolllllllz i DONT GVE ADAMN ABOUT IQ!!!-SO u dnt have to ask WEKAP if he is gora or not yaar!πŸ˜†..and lolz i support Pakistan ok now everyone is gonna throw eggs at meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

insouciance thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ok im in denial just coz i disagree with u?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†-hmmmmm strange no?-But who cares we are all entitled to our own opinionπŸ˜›-and i repeat sheenz i dnt have anything against gora or brown rangπŸ˜•...AA is gora but IQ is more Gora-end of story!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š(LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ....what to say now.....i'm speechless....DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......leave it..no point in arguing....)..and as for indian cricket..sorry guyz but guess who i support?πŸ˜‰(hmmmmmmm..shahid afridi and inzy...but hey.....anythign can happen in cricket...or lemme hope so....LOLZZZZZ...saurav needs to go  period)..

Well Aishoo i know you are of pakistani descent so it makes sense that you would support them; just like i would support india(if their players weren't soo annoying)
Anyways I will ask WEKAP; just so this debate ends once and for all
By the way--I have a hunch PC is gonna go after Ashish 😭 😭
insouciance thumbnail

Lolz r we arguing?πŸ˜•-anyway i said end of story to end this pointless debateπŸ˜›πŸ˜•-and lolllllllz i DONT GVE ADAMN ABOUT IQ!!!-SO u dnt have to ask WEKAP if he is gora or not yaar!πŸ˜†..and lolz i support Pakistan ok now everyone is gonna throw eggs at meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..(i'll throw the rotten eggs not at you but at my teewee(i along with my sista cheenu(guess who)πŸ˜‰) if india loses(which hopefully they wontπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...draw kar deinge....)

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
aishah thumbnail
aishah thumbnail

πŸ˜†Good im saved!πŸ˜‰ and am i not your sister?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘..

insouciance thumbnail
Aishoooo who is your cousin?Naseer Hussain??Dude---I am always for England and for India when india plays Pakistan oh and Aishoo even if your team's players hammered Flintoff; England still won the test series last year πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜›