Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Scenes?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-xShagunx-

-xShagunx-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone.
Well I am not sure if i can ask this here or not ... sorry if i wasn't suppose to :$
I needed  scenes of rajveer and preeto, to make vm . If you guys know any channel in youtube who uploads it, please let me know. 
Thank youu . x 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scenes?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey
u can always download the videos provided by the updaters n extract Preeto-Rajbeer scenes from der or visit the NDTV Imagine channel on YT. just go 2 YT n type in preeto u shud gt videos der.
Anyway pls use the help desk for future queries rather than posting new topics.

Topic 2 b closed by DT

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.