Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
After preeto it is Dravu is a lovable characterLOL.His expression ,the way he talks with his punjabi accent.WinkI do not know his name//but he acted well in this serialBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94ashwini86kusumkumkumrimitimi2000jmoyee200br200910ananya2000snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dravu is lovable character!!!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i agree
i like dhruv 2...i find preeto irritating sumtyms esp wen she fights... n the way she talks 2 rajbeer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You feel like that..But I feel in   Preeto serial her character is  shaped  like that

.She is bold ,frank,always talkative if she did not  convince she will argue and flight .That is why she was  always have a quarrel with Rajbeer. inside her heart she is soft,understanding  others feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94br200910

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
^^ yh she is...bt she kind irritates me wen she goes on talkin n doesnt giv the other person a chance 2 talk... other thn tht she's a bubbly character...

adutta94

Groupbie

adutta94

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i knw wht u guys mean, bt i like preeto here because the character is very lively, down to earth n bubbly at the same time. preeto is a mixture of garam, tikhi, mithi means hot, sour n sweet. well she's nt tht sour except with rajbeerLOL. i dnt find her irritating because i think whtever she says or does really make sense. i find rajbeer a lil irritating b/c if u look carefully last episode when they had fight he ws the one 2 start it bt i guess because somehow in his heart he knows he's falling 4 herEmbarrassed, tht's why he purposely argued with her to keep her away from him bt if tht's wht he's trying 2 do he wnt be able 2 become successful because as we all knw n hav seen in previous serials tht main male lead has always tried 2 keep the female lead away frm him because they think they'll stop falling 4 them or forget them tht wayLOL. oh how wrong they rLOL. is rajbeer ko abhi tak puri tarah se pyaar ka bukhaar nahi chada na isliye yeh pyaar ko bohot zyaada underestimate kar raha hain jab isse pata chalega na tab yeh khud bakhud apna pyaar maan legaLOLWink. I dnt knw i love Ankita new avatar here because it's totally opposite of her previous character Sachi who ws quite, shy n keeping things 2 herself. loved the punjabi look n yet responsible n mature ankita as preetoBig smile. preeto is very caring n responsible. despite having so many problems n hardships in her life she manages or hav the courage to keep a smile in her cheek which i totally love abt herThumbs Up. i mean if u think abt it it's nt easy 2 go through so many problems and still be happy with ur life n happy with wht u gotErmm n in tht sense preeto is very special character as she possess some phenomenon qualities tht separates her frm others n makes her soo specialBig smile. seriously ankita is doing a mindblowing job as preetoClap. hats off to herClap. i'm already loving her characterThumbs Up and ofcourse rajbeer as wellEmbarrassed. this ws jst my opinion on her character. no hard feelingsSmile. feel free 2 disagree bt jst be respectfulSmile

adutta94

Groupbie

adutta94

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
btw, i do love dhruv as wellBig smile. He reminds me of salil in KMHTongueBig smile. I think he'll hav a role in getting preeto n rajbeer togetherThumbs Up. waiting for him n ishmeet's love trackTongue. it's gonna be a fun one 2 watchBig smile

Edited by adutta94 - 18 August 2011 at 9:42pm

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Well, me too love Dhruv..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he is such a lovable character...anybody knows the actor's name???

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Dhruv reminds me of the chracter 'Uday' in Jyoti, and I actually like his jodi w/ Ishu much more than the still non-existant Rajbeeto jodi.  I liked them in the car yesterday - Dhruv giving them a lift, but unfortunately, he had Rajbeer w/ him.  Hey, send him to plan Jogi's honeymoon, and spend as much time in Ishu's house.  I'm glad Beedj-ji & Jasmeet have noticed his love for Ishu, and now, Ishu too has been quietly falling in love w/ him, but is trying to prevent Beedj-ji from getting to much into it.  Which is right - too many questions from Beedj-ji can make Dhruv nervous.

I just hope Dhruv doesn't have a family that will make Ishu's life hell later.  Hope they don't have that.

But first, they need to get Jasmeet married, and this latest twist of bringing in another guy is just annoying.  Hope Rajbeer or Dhruv find out and let them know that Pankaj is the right guy for Jasmeet, and get it done!  Else, they're dragging it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotraanasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.