Shocked to hear Gauri's response to Jagat

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gauri says "what can I do to become as laayak as anandi".

Really 😕😕. This is life ambition ? to become as laayak as anandi.  Can you set no goals independent of anandi. Is she the metric?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For a person who doesn't like to be compared to Anandi, she now wants to be like her in Jagya's eyes. 
atominis thumbnail
She is useless. I am surprised at her! Why does she want to be like Anandi? She has education, family (parents), has got the man (that too the one who rejected her in childhood), is financially independent. Her parents or her man no one tries to curb her from doing anything.

Still she wants to be like Anandi? Still she feels insecure and lacking? Such low self esteem and such jealousy! 

To get respect you have to give respect to others and make sure to never trample on anyone else's life.

Lagta hai uske bachpan ka complex abhi bhi nahin gaya. Always envious and wary of Anandi!

Stupid ''grass is greener on other side'' mentality! She is liberated and has had a better life than Anandi who was caged despite having the tag of a beendni. Still she is jealous of Anandi. 

No hope for her! She really needs to get a life!

Strange woman! She wants divorce, not for her own self. But to make sure Anandi is permanently out of Jagya's life! Silly logic, crazy woman!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she wants the "balika vadhu" tag!!
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annika20

She is useless. I am surprised at her! Why does she want to be like Anandi? She has education, family (parents), has got the man (that too the one who rejected her in childhood), is financially independent. Her parents or her man no one tries to curb her from doing anything.

Still she wants to be like Anandi? Still she feels insecure and lacking? Such low self esteem and such jealousy! 

To get respect you have to give respect to others and make sure to never trample on anyone else's life.

Lagta hai uske bachpan ka complex abhi bhi nahin gaya. Always envious and wary of Anandi!

Stupid ''grass is greener on other side'' mentality! She is liberated and has had a better life than Anandi who was caged despite having the tag of a beendni. Still she is jealous of Anandi. 

No hope for her! She really needs to get a life!

Strange woman! She wants divorce, not for her own self. But to make sure Anandi is permanently out of Jagya's life! Silly logic, crazy woman!

Really i hate this gauri character to death..she gets on my nervers so much..she is such a confused character honestly... Anandi ke jaise kyu banna hai ab isse..why comparison? ab niklo lawyer ki hunt me insecure dr. g...🥱...serously this BV story is going nowhere..i am losing interest now..sorry to say but it is a fact...

guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really i hate this gauri character to death..she gets on my nervers so much..she is such a confused character honestly... Anandi ke jaise kyu banna hai ab isse..why comparison? ab niklo lawyer ki hunt me insecure dr. g...🥱...serously this BV story is going nowhere..i am losing interest now..sorry to say but it is a fact
atominis thumbnail
Gauri is psychotic. There are no two ways about it. She needs therapy and perhaps even medication. She's only harming herself and digging her own grave with such a pathetic logic applied to all things in life. She is suffering from fixation and obsession!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Annika,

We need to find a way to erase all that education that Gauri has, put her in those big ghagras, lock her up in the dark room and just plane torture her so that she can feel "what place Anandi truely had". Jaggu should revisit those tym with her, bet she will still be a willing participant.

I think she blames Anandi for ruining her bal vivaah,  her obsession with Anandi is to cover her little faith in her relation with Jaggu.

Poor girl, earlier i thought she might escape all this  but now she is digging deeper and deeper, i pray for her sanity but i dont sympathize with her character, she lost that a long tym ago.

atominis thumbnail
@Anjani

Really! I want that Gauri to know what kind of life Anandi actually led! I want her to actually get in Anandi's shoes one day and get a taste of the life she's so pining to have!

Does she think being in haveli is all fun and games? All cakewalk? Look at Gehna and what sacrifices she had to make! Look at Sumitra who is still so afraid and is unable to open her mouth even in case of her own son! She has seen Anandi being treated like raddi by Jagya! Still she thinks Anandi has some proverbial silver spoon?

I wish someday someone told her whole story of Anandi's life and what all she had to face!

That woman is CONFUSED as to what she wants! Does she want an education and career? Or does she want Anandi's ''status''?!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Annika,

I dont know what it is confusion or mere desperation, she has completely been shunned from Jagat's family, legally he has no ryt, she thoughtout atleast the liar Jaggu ould atleast respect her and blame Anandi for the mess, so as to make her feel better, but that didnt happen.

She , after learning the truth about Jagat bein the same boy who she was getting married , is probably thinking she was alawayz destined to be with him and she sees Anandi as some1 who robbed her of her ryts. SHe doesnt want nythin but someone telling her that she is ryt and Anandi is wrong, she wants sum1 to say that she is the victim and Anandi is manipulative...she doesnt want to admit that she was somewhat played by jagat and how she latr willing became party to a wrong.