Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

maha episode will be maha bakwas (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I agree as well

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maha episode will be maha bakwas (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlueAngel

Goldie

TheBlueAngel

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
who cares dr???as long as we get 2 see Arhi scenes we r happy...dis iz a vry gud newzz since we hvnt got Arhi scenes since long..am actually tooo xcited 4 da maha episodeDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peppygeek

peppygeek

Goldie

peppygeek

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I don't care about anything else. We'll get to watch Arhi scenes after the two week drought. Who cares about Blah and the creep even if we have one minute ka rabba ve moment coz we'll watch for a minute and then daydream for the rest of the episode without really concentrating on the other events.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlueAngel

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Well I think khushi sooner will know about shyam relation because she will e a member of raizada family so cv must show scene of the meeting soon shyam will not hide all the time
F. Not now then next maha episode
Why not just enjoy the story of ipkknd. Specially the fun parts

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
So long as we get some Arhi scenes and lots of Arnav Singh Raizada, that's all I would like too see the most. Then I'm good.I think the maha episode is the foundation of the new track. We need to have one epiosde in order to get the new storyline going.I am actually excited for the maha episode.

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I am just happy that they are meeting
i am seriously craving some arhi scenes
these two weeks have been killer for me

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
They said n the artcle that there will be alots of hit and miss betwen shyam and khushi
And a performace of song
Therefore its going to be interesting episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.