Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

First time!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prarman

prarman

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
First time in Indian serial history ...as i know where the main couple got married running away from home with both side parents with them... and no one else... huhu really something different . i like it very much... usually the friends or someone from the family will be there except parents..this serial is different.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First time!!!!" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
He he this serial sure is different :)

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
True. Good observation. What I love about this serial is the entertainment. It so much different from the others right now. I hope it continues this way although the strictness in the family is not really realistic.

Shobhy

Shobhy

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thats true this seerial is unique

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhy

thats true this serial is unique

this show is one of the unique shows for sure

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.