Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Does this mean Kunal is already married?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Colors' show 'Parichay - Nayee Zindagi Key Sapno Ka' is based on a life of an advocate who gets married to another big shot advocate's daughter. The story will further see differences creeping in the relationship that will lead to their separation. This will anger the father in law and will make his life hell. Major cast of the show is finalized.

Sameer Soni, who was last seen in Bigg Boss 4, is essaying the male protagonist Kunal Chopra. Sameer Soni is essaying the lead character of Kunal Chopra in Colors's new show 'Parichay - Nayee Zindagi Key Sapno Ka'produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms. 

Sameer Soni Character Kunal is a middle class Punjabi boy from Mumbai. Sameer found the role to be absolutely fascinating. Kunal is a very complex person, who is trying to get past all the failures in his life. There are several conflicts going on inside him and he's battling so many demons at once.

Deeya Chopra, who is currently seen in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuen as she plays one of the daughters-in-law, is playing the character of advocate's daughter.

Prachi Deshmukh, who was last seen as younger Taani in Tere Liye, is playing the female lead opposite to Sameer Soni.

Alka Amin, who played Manju Ji in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh and is presently seen in Sony TV's Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar has been finalized to play the role of Sameer Soni's mother in the show.

Ayaz Khan is portraying the character of younger brother to male protagonist Kunal Chopra (Sameer Soni). The character is positive.

Aarti Singh is essaying the character of Seema Chopra, who is a housewife and a mother to two kids. She is Ayaz Khan's wife in the show.

Read more: Star Cast/Photos/Story - Colors "Parichay" - Wikipedia NewForum 

Does this mean Kunal is already married?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

philipkingKevaPriyaBB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does this mean Kunal is already married?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yes i guess kunal is married 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article. I really do not know one day I think he is married and the next day I think he is not married. I guess will have to wait and watch whether kunal is married or not but keep sidhi away from him that is what I want. If him being married is going to do that then I seriously hope he is married.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

philipking

philipking

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .natasha

Yes i guess kunal is married 
I dont think so...

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i think they tweaked the story around because i don't remember any deeya!

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
ekta may have changed the story 

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I think its changed as the mentioned actress arent in the show longer

Deeya Chopra, who is currently seen in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuen as she plays one of the daughters-in-law, is playing the character of advocate's daughter. Not In Paricay

Prachi Deshmukh, who was last seen as younger Taani in Tere Liye, is playing the female lead opposite to Sameer Soni. Not In Paricay

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
its old news when Parichay had not launched..i know that Girl Taani from tereliyae was to play Siddhi role..
I think Ekta changed story after launch...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.