Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanz for sharing.
But am pretty sure Gagan has lied to his family about his work. He must be doing some menial job and hiding it from his dear ones.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes even I think so.😭maris
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No where is he working? Poor Preeto I hope she does not do find him doing a menial task.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the video.

Expecte. as usual :(
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I remember that receptionist telling to Preeto that one Mr.Avtar (name I forgot ) is working as proof  reader for fifteen yrs .As Jagan Sodi has changed his name??❓
Miiss_Urooj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thaanks for sharing 😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maris08

Thanz for sharing.

But am pretty sure Gagan has lied to his family about his work. He must be doing some menial job and hiding it from his dear ones.

I think so too.  And I blame Beedj-ji  for it - the way she acts around him is like he should just sit around like a king & not do anything.  But his lying about it is going to hurt Preeto.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, so he's working as a doorman in a hotel or something, which shook Preeto.  She's sad that her father, who lost his teaching job once Urdu disappeared from the syllabus, has accepted defeat and lied about it.  Rajpreet explained to her how that's not the case, and how he did all that for the sake of his family's well being.

Rajpreet's explanation was good, but one thing I didn't like was his rationalizing Gagandeep's lying.  In all these serials, the lead heroine gets into trouble by lying, even white lies, and so that would have well been avoided.  But by justifying Gagandeep's lying, Rajpreet seems to be laying to foundation stone for Preeto, who's an in-your-face gal right now, to become mahaan like the rest of them later, following her father's example.

Also, they showed Rajpreet having flashbacks of his parents arguing, so my conjecture in the other thread about them may well have been accurate